COSTA MESA, Calif., Oct. 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- NADAguides, the leading online provider of vehicle pricing and information, and the most relied upon resource for pricing and valuation data, announces a 15-day free trial of CONNECT; its robust marine, powersports and recreation vehicle inventory pricing and management online application.
- The NADAguides CONNECT tool is a web-based application that is designed to provide instant access from any device to NADAguides pricing including used trade-in, average retail and high retail values, as well as options, dealer add-ons, specification information and tools for the valuation, management and marketing of marine and recreation vehicle inventory dating from 1977 to 2011, and powersports dating from 1997 to 2011.
- Industry professionals can conveniently log into CONNECT on an as-needed basis from any PC, laptop, tablet or smart phone, providing "anytime, anywhere" access to the most reliable vehicle pricing, information and tools that are updated in real time.
- The NADAguides CONNECT application provides the most reliable vehicle pricing, option, feature, engine and weight specification data as well as year, manufacturer, model and option notes, which allow professionals to create accurate and detailed pricing reports.
- Price reports, window stickers and hang tags are customizable and printable with the ability to add options and pricing, dealer add-ons with custom pricing, dealer addresses and logos, special custom messages, and current specials. Price reports can also be saved using custom reference numbers for inventory, loans, applications, stock and other needs allowing them to be easily accessed and modified for on-the-go use from anywhere, anytime.
- NADAguides is currently offering a full access, unlimited 15-day free trial. At the end of the trial period users can purchase a subscription to CONNECT. To receive your 15-day free trial please call 1-800-966-6232.
- Lenny Sims, vice president of operations for NADAguides: "Our new CONNECT application has been praised by industry professionals for its ease of use, access and proficiency. CONNECT is the answer for dealerships, credit unions, insurance companies and more looking to manage everything in one place. With our 15-day free trial we are hoping that more professionals will utilize the opportunity to see for themselves just how much time this program can save them and how CONNECT can help organize and manage vehicle inventory."
NADAguides (http://www.nadaguides.com) is the largest publisher of vehicle pricing and information for new and used cars, classic cars, motorcycles, boats, RVs, and manufactured homes. NADAguides offers in-depth shopping and research tools in addition to the most market-reflective pricing available. The company also produces software, raw data, web services, web-syndicated products and print guidebooks.
- Personal Watercraft
- Recreation Vehicles
- All-Terrain Vehicles