COSTA MESA, Calif., Feb. 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- NADAguides.com, the most comprehensive and relied upon vehicle pricing and information provider and National Powersports Auctions (NPA) have partnered with Triumph and Roland Sands Design to give away a custom built Triumph Thruxton at the Dealer Expo Industry party on Saturday, February 18th.
- Powersports Dealers can obtain a raffle ticket for the giveaway by visiting the NADAguides.com booth (#4839) to partake in a live demonstration of the new NADAguides.com Powersports CONNECT program; a robust web-based application providing 24/7 access to powersports pricing, specs, itemized reports and custom hang tags.
- The NADAguides.com Powersports CONNECT is a web-based product that is designed to provide instant access to the most up-to-date NADAguides.com rough trade-in, clean trade-in and used retail values for motorcycles, ATVs, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, sidecars and trailers.
- Industry professionals can conveniently log into Powersports CONNECT on an as-needed basis from PCs, laptops, tablets and it is also accessible on smart phones, providing unlimited "anytime, anywhere" access to value their powersports inventory in real time. Other features available include the ability to create custom hang tags with dealer add-ons for improved margins, optional equipment and also save reports for easy reference and on-the-go use and more. With these features, it is a program that can pay for itself with the first transaction.
- NADAguides.com is currently offering a full access, unlimited 15-day free trial. To receive a 15-day free trial, please call 1-800-966-6232. To order Powersports CONNECT or for additional product details, please visit the NADAguides.com online store. To watch the walk through demo of the Powersports CONNECT program, please visit the Powersports CONNECT product page.
- Lenny Sims, vice president of operations, NADAguides.com: "The Powersports CONNECT product is a valuable tool for managing inventory as it enables real-time access to the most up-to-date data and valuations. We look forward to sharing the features and benefits of this new product at the Dealer Expo and hope all Powersports Dealers will stop by for the chance to win a custom built Triumph Thruxton."
NADAguides.com (http://www.nadaguides.com) is the largest publisher of vehicle pricing and information for new and used cars, classic cars, motorcycles, boats, RVs, and manufactured homes. NADAguides.com offers in-depth shopping and research tools in addition to the most market-reflective pricing available. The company also produces software, raw data, web services, web-syndicated products and print guidebooks.
- NADAguides.com on Twitter
- NADAguides.com on Facebook
- NADAguides.com on YouTube
- Recreation vehicles (RVs)
- Truck campers
- Camping trailers
- Motor homes
- Travel trailers
- Fifth wheels
- Park models