CHICAGO, Nov. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The North American Derivatives Exchange (Nadex) today announced the release of new mobile trading apps for iPhone and Android with major upgrades. The result of extensive study of members' needs and trading habits, the new mobile apps provide more straight-forward functionality and will allow traders to more easily take advantage of trading opportunities.
Nadex also introduced a new order type: the Market Order with Protection (MOP). Like a traditional market order, the MOP allows you to enter a market quickly at the current price while being protected from fills at prices far from your target price.
Here are some of the new key features:
- Group, sort and filter strike prices to find the trades you prefer
- Use portrait mode of dynamic charts to view multiple strikes or landscape mode to see more price history and add technical indicators
- Open a free demo account right from the app and practice trading with $25,000 of virtual funds
- New order type, the Market Order with Protection (MOP), lets you open positions in fast-moving markets just like a traditional market order, but with protection that guarantees your fill price will be within a defined range
- New fast market search helps you get to any market in seconds
- Add your bank account or debit card to easily add funds to your account
Nadex: US-based, regulated, secure
Nadex is the first and largest CFTC-regulated online exchange in the U.S offering binary options and spreads to individual traders seeking low-cost, limited risk ways to participate in the markets. Customer funds are segregated and held in US banks. Using Nadex's online and mobile platforms, traders can trade short-term price movements in the most heavily traded currency, commodity, and stock index markets, as well as on economic events and the price of Bitcoin, with limited-risk hourly, daily and weekly contracts.
Notes to Editors
Nadex offers traders a trusted, secure way to trade binary options and spreads on a wide range of the most heavily traded forex, commodities and stock indices. Nadex is headquartered in Chicago, and is subject to regulatory oversight by the CFTC.
Follow us on Twitter: @Nadex_US
Like us on Facebook: nadexUS
Futures, options, and swaps trading involves risk and may not be appropriate for all investors.