CHICAGO, Oct. 4 /PRNewswire/ -- Nadex, the North American Derivatives Exchange, is pleased to announce a significant expansion of its forex product range – FX Bull Spreads. Starting today, traders on Nadex can choose from a total of 70 daily and intraday FX Bull Spreads on each of the major forex pairs. The new range of exchange traded derivatives is ideal for active U.S. forex traders looking for leveraged, short-term trading opportunities with the benefits of a transparent, regulated exchange market.
Yossi Beinart, Chief Executive Officer of Nadex, commented:
'I am excited about Nadex's new range of FX Bull Spreads. Spot FX traders now have the opportunity to trade forex contracts on a regulated U.S. market with the type of leverage they have been accustomed to. These contracts further enhance our compelling suite of retail products, including Bull Spreads and Binary Options on a wide range of FX, equity index and commodity markets.'
The new range means that for every major forex pair Nadex now offers:
- 1 daily expiry – A single contract with a wide floor-to-ceiling range
- 3 eight-hour expiries – Each consisting of three overlapping moderate range contracts
- 20 two-hour expiries – Each consisting of three overlapping tight range contracts
In addition to the above, Nadex also offers Bull Spreads and Binary Options on an extensive range of markets including commodity futures, equity index futures and economic events.
Notes for editors:
- North American Derivatives Exchange, Inc. (formerly known as HedgeStreet) is a retail-orientated exchange offering simplified derivatives contracts on the world's markets. Nadex is a Designated Contract Market and a registered Derivatives Clearing Organization subject to regulatory oversight by the CFTC. Nadex is part of IG Group, a UK FTSE 250 company headquartered in London.
- Please note: Commodity futures and options trading involve a significant risk of loss.
SOURCE IG Markets