COPENHAGEN, Denmark, Nov. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Napatech (OSE: NAPA) today announced that its 200G Performance Solution and Pandion capture-to-disk network recorder have won gold and silver awards in the seventh annual 2015 Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards in four categories: Network Visibility, Test Measurement, Performance Optimization and Monitoring, and Testing. The company also was named a Grand Trophy Winner.
- 200G Performance Solution:
- Network Visibility - The Napatech 200G performance solution provides guaranteed delivery of data for analysis on two 100G ports. This is ideal for appliance deployments using network taps where upstream and downstream data are provided in two separate streams and thus requires two ports for analysis.
- Test Measurement - The solution is based on two PCI-SIG® certified NT100E3-1-PTP accelerators, each providing a single 100G port with full throughput and zero packet loss under all conditions. Upstream and downstream data are merged using an Intelligent Hardware Interconnect between accelerators.
- Napatech Pandion capture-to-disk solution:
- Performance Optimization - Driven by extremely efficient CPU usage, Pandion comprises state-of-the-art capture-to-disk hardware, including industry-leading Napatech accelerator technology.
- Monitoring and Testing - Napatech Pandion enables operators and service providers to monitor network performance and analyze information in real time, allowing them to tailor their solutions and offer new services.
Walther Johannessen, senior vice president, global marketing, Napatech said:
"Across verticals, network managers are trying to overcome the challenge of analyzing more data and at faster speeds in order to maximize user experience. Our customers need to stay ahead of the data growth curve without risking reliability. By integrating our solutions, we enable them to stay one step ahead of the networks they need to manage and protect. These awards represent a vote of confidence from the industry that our products are not only meeting today's needs but those of the future as well."
Napatech is the world leader in accelerating network management and security applications. As data volume and complexity grow, the performance of these applications needs to stay ahead of the speed of networks in order to do their jobs. We make this possible, for even the most demanding financial, telecom, corporate and government networks. Now and in the future, we enable our customers' applications to run faster than the networks they need to manage and protect.
No Forward-Looking Statements
This press release may be deemed to contain forward-looking statements. Readers are cautioned that these forward-looking statements are only predictions and may differ materially from actual future events or results due to a variety of factors, including, among other things, business and economic conditions and growth trends in the networking industry, our customer markets and various geographic regions; global economic conditions and uncertainties in the geopolitical environment other macro-economic factors and other risk factors set forth in Napatech's reports. Any forward-looking statements in this release are based on limited information currently available to Napatech, which is subject to change, and Napatech will not necessarily update the information.
For more information, visit us at www.napatech.com.