MCLEAN, Va., May 20, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Last night, ACG National Capital, the Washington, D.C. region's preeminent association for corporate professionals involved in corporate growth, corporate development and M&A, recognized the region's most accomplished growth teams, companies and deals from the past year at the 2016 Corporate Growth Awards.
This black tie gala, hosted at the Ritz Carlton Tysons Corner, brought together more than 400 of the National Capital region's leading corporate executives and dealmakers to celebrate a carefully vetted group of growth professionals and companies.
"Our committee was delighted to receive more than 100 nominations from a wide variety of industry sectors, each of which told a story of impressive management and innovation," said Marisa Terrenzi, a partner with Holland & Knight and chair of the 2016 Corporate Growth Awards Committee. "The winners should be congratulated for representing the best of an extremely high-quality group who are contributing greatly to the vibrancy and growth of our region."
The 2016 Corporate Growth Awards winners include members of the greater Washington, D.C. metro area's business community that have exhibited excellence in corporate growth and dealmaking over the past year.
The 2016 Corporate Growth Award Winners are:
- Emerging Growth Company of the Year (under $25M): ThreatConnect
- Corporate Growth Company of the Year ($25M-75M): Collaborative Solutions
- Corporate Growth Company of the Year ($75M-250M): Xator
- Corporate Growth Company of the Year (over $250M): GTT Communications, Inc.
- Venture Deal of the Year: Weather Analytics
- Private Equity Deal of the Year: TPG Capital and Leonard Green & Partners Acquisition of Majority Stake in Ellucian
- Deal of the Year – Under $50M: GetWellNetwork, Inc. Acquisition of Skylight Healthcare Systems, Inc.
- Deal of the Year – $50M-$250M: Vonage Acquisition of iCore Networks, Inc.
- Deal of the Year – Over $250M: The Advisory Board Company Acquisition of Royall & Company
- Deal Team of the Year (Private Company): ECS Federal, LLC
- Deal Team of the Year (Public Company): CSRA
About ACG National Capital
ACG National Capital, a chapter of the international association, ACG (Association for Corporate Growth) that serves Washington, D.C., northern Virginia and southern Maryland, drives middle-market growth and increases deal flow. It provides unparalleled opportunities for networking, deal making and professional development for individuals involved in building corporate value through M&A, strategic partnerships, organic growth and capital funding.
ACG National Capital's veteran leadership and its membership have participated in nearly every M&A transaction completed recently in the D.C. metro region with over 400 members. For more information, visit www.acgcapital.org or the ACG online publication at www.acgcapitalblog.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/national-capital-regions-top-growth-businesses-and-executives-honored-at-2016-corporate-growth-awards-300272098.html
SOURCE ACG National Capital