WASHINGTON, March 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Some of the country's top public affairs and corporate communications executives, together with senior military officers, will assemble in Washington, D.C. on April 25–26 to identify innovative strategies designed to provide attendees with a leadership edge.
"Communications and marketing are intensely competitive professions. Getting any edge at all nowadays is hard to achieve," said Robert Grupp, Summit Director and Graduate Program Director at the University of Florida. "That's why the Strategic Summit historically showcases speakers who constantly learn, have an insatiable growth mindset and deliver results with incredible speed. The 2019 Summit speakers will be no exception!"
The 10th National Summit on Strategic Communications takes place at Constitution Hall at American University near Massachusetts and Nebraska Avenues NW. A complete agenda, faculty list, and registration information are available at www.strategicsummit.com.
"Every year, our Summit speakers and panelists are chosen to share the ideas that no one else quite sees, or that groups don't yet understand well enough to execute," Grupp added. "These are digital trends and strategies with the most potential to change the game."
Participants from the United States, Belgium, Canada, China, Japan, and the United Kingdom are registered to attend.
- Katie Curnutte, Senior Vice President, Communications and Public Affairs, ZILLOW GROUP
- Ward De Grieve, Commander Senior Grade, Head of Communications, BELGIAN NAVY
- Sean Greenwood, Director of Public Relations and Communications, BEN & JERRY'S
- Brad Jenkins, Former Managing Director and Executive Producer, FUNNY OR DIE
- Stephen Hahn-Griffiths, Chief Reputation Officer, REPUTATION INSTITUTE
- Christopher Paul, Senior Social Scientist, RAND CORPORATION
- Phil Musser, former Senior Vice President and Chief Communications Officer, BOEING
- CSM Patrick McCauley, Command Senior Enlisted Leader, U.S. SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMAND
- Matt McQueen, Chief Communications Officer, PERATON
See www.strategicsummit.com for the complete program
Sponsors and partners include Bell Flight, Global Gateway Advisors, Huntington Ingalls Industries, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Peraton, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company, and the University of Florida. The Summit is organized by the nonprofit Strategic Communications Leadership Initiative and ExL Events.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Chris Summa at +1-917-932-0432 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information, please contact Robert W. Grupp, Summit Director, at +1-727-888-3738 or email@example.com.
SOURCE National Summit on Strategic Communications