NEW YORK, March 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Where Innovation and Capital Meet. Join BLACK ENTERPRISE at the 2016 Entrepreneurs Summit hosted by Nationwide on Wednesday, May 4 through Saturday, May 7, at the Loews Miami Beach Hotel, with a powerhouse lineup of some of the nation's most accomplished and celebrated entrepreneurs and motivational speakers. The three-day power conference, which brings together more than 1,000 of the country's leading entrepreneurs, business funding sources, and corporate executives, is designed to provide attendees with countless opportunities to meet, network, and learn from hundreds of entrepreneurs from around the country with a focus on innovation, capitalization and monetization.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Miko Branch, Co-founder and Creative Director, Miss Jessie's
- Lauren Maillian, Founder and CEO, LMB Group; Startup Adviser; Costar of Oxygen's Quit Your Day Job
- Quintin Primo, Capri Capital Partners
- Lisa Ascolese, Founder, Inventing A-to-Z
- Scott Greiper, President, Viridian Capital Advisors, L.L.C.
- Clarence Wooten, Serial Entrepreneur/Investor; Founder, VentureFund.io; Co-founder, Progressly
- Lorine Pendleton, Angel Investor
- Lamar Tyler, CEO, Tyler New Media; Creator BlackandMarriedWithKids.com
- Wanda James, President, Cannabis Global Initiative
- Richelieu Dennis, CEO, Sundial
- Stephanie Lampkin, Founder & CEO, Blendoor
- Tina Howell, Wingstop Franchisee
- Marlon Nichols, Founding Partner, Cross Culture Ventures
- Simone Castillo, Angel Investor
- Leon Richardson, President & CEO, ChemicoMays
- Jesica Averhart, Director, Corporate American Underground
"As the U.S. economy is recovering, African American businesses must restore their momentum by aggressively positioning themselves to exploit new opportunities, seize emerging markets, and gain new access to capital," says BLACK ENTERPRISE President & CEO Earl "Butch" Graves Jr. "With this goal in mind, our Entrepreneurs Summit is designed to provide business owners with the tactical thinking, innovative strategies, and networking opportunities they need to reach that next level of profitability."
The 2016 Black Enterprise Entrepreneurs Summit will provide attendees with breakthrough ideas on innovation, vision, and growth strategy in high-powered sessions on critical business topics such as Business Coaching: Crafting Your Game Plan, Sourcing-Seed and Early Stage Funding, Momprenuers- Mother Knows Business, The Color of Capital – Black VCs and Financiers Who Want to Invest in You, SistersInc – Women Angels Funding Female Startups and Fast Track to Your Tech Startup, just to name a few. Plus, the Black Enterprise Elevator Pitch Competition will award $10,000 for the best new business idea. Get the education, resources, and connections you need to boost your business growth for years to come at the Entrepreneurs Summit.
MSNBC's Small Business program "YOUR BUSINESS" will be shooting on-camera interviews with small business owners at the Summit. Attendees will have the opportunity to get face time with show producers and to be considered for a profile piece or to be an elevator pitch contestant on the show.
The 2016 Black Enterprise Entrepreneurs Summit is hosted by Nationwide, with presenting sponsors, American Express, Georgia-Pacific, Koch Industries, and Walmart and corporate sponsor FedEx.
BLACK ENTERPRISE, your ultimate source to build Wealth for Life, is the premier business, investing, and wealth-building resource for African Americans. Since 1970, BE has provided essential business information and advice to professionals, corporate executives, entrepreneurs, and decision makers. Every month, BLACK ENTERPRISE magazine provides 6 million readers with information on entrepreneurship, careers, and financial management. A multimedia company, BE also produces television programming, business and lifestyle events, Web content, and digital media. Visit www.blackenterprise.com for more information.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nations-leading-african-american-entrepreneurs-and-corporate-executives-to-gather-in-miami-at-the-21st-annual-black-enterprise-entrepreneurs-summit-300242993.html
SOURCE BLACK ENTERPRISE