ARVADA, Colo., July 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Natural Grocers will introduce its remodeled Arvada store on Saturday, August 1. The remodeled store, which opens at 8 a.m., is located at 7745 N. Wadsworth Blvd.
As part the of the August 1 remodel grand opening, Natural Grocers will distribute mystery gift cards to the first 60 customers in line. Gift cards will be in the amount of $5, $10, $25, $50 and $100. Customers won't know the amount of their gift card until they check out.
Grand Opening Celebration
The re-opening of the Northwest Arvada store will kick-off with a month-long series of free, grand opening celebrations, including food tastings, cooking demonstrations and nutrition classes with nutrition experts. All activities will take place from noon to 4 p.m., unless noted:
- Saturday, August 1: Taste of Summer Health Fair
- Saturday, August 8: Back to School Blast!
- Thursday, August 13: 60th Anniversary Ice Cream Social Celebration (4 – 6 p.m.)
- Saturday, August 15: Block Party and Local Product Expo; Culinary Concert: Raw Foods Rock by Grammy Award Nominee DJ Cavem and Alkemia Earth
- Saturday, August 22: Paleo Fair
The remodeled Arvada store answers consumers' demand for additional healthier food options and nutrition education opportunities. Offering more diversified products, a demonstration kitchen and a community room are a few of the ways we are meeting increased demand in the Arvada community. The Arvada store will be open 7-days-a-week.
What to Expect from Natural Grocers
- Highest quality organic and natural groceries, dietary supplements and body care products
- EDAP – Every Day Affordable Price®
- Locally-sourced products, as well as national brands
- Free science-based nutrition classes, health coaching, cooking demos and more
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and harmful trans-fats
- 100 percent USDA Certified Organic produce
- Strict Meat Standards – raised without antibiotics, growth promoters or feed containing animal by-products
- Pasture-Based Dairy Standard – Dairy products that come exclusively from confinement-free dairies
- Bag-free checkouts and commitment to sustainability
- Nutritional Health Coach (NHC) in nearly every store
- Knowledgeable staff offering world-class customer service
- Support for local community organizations
Family-run Natural Grocers was built on the premise that "consumers should have access to affordable, high-quality foods and dietary supplements, along with nutrition knowledge to help support their own health."
Natural Grocers has 99 stores in 17 states. As consumers increasingly seek out healthy, affordable shopping choices, Natural Grocers continues to expand its geographic footprint.
About Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc. (NYSE : NGVC ; NaturalGrocers.com) is a rapidly expanding specialty retailer of organic and natural groceries, body care and dietary supplements. The company offers a flexible, small-store format, affordable prices and free science-based nutrition education programs to help customers make informed health and nutrition choices. Natural Grocers has over 2,000 employees and operates 99 stores in 17 states. Founded in Colorado in 1955, the company is celebrating its 60th anniversary in 2015.
SOURCE Natural Grocers