NEW YORK, Sept. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Navatar Group (@navatargroup), a premier cloud provider for financial services, today announced the release of Navatar Venture Capital CRM to help venture funds manage their investors, funds, intermediaries and investment opportunities.
Navatar Venture Capital CRM, Navatar's PERE CRM and Navatar Private Equity CRM, are already used by several leading VCs, real estate and alternative assets firms worldwide. A demo of the Navatar Venture Capital CRM is available at:
Navatar Venture Capital CRM is also fully integrated with Navatar Deal Connect, the global online marketplace for collaborating on middle market deals. Navatar Deal Connect is completely free for any buyers, sellers and intermediaries (they need not be Navatar customers). To learn more about Navatar Deal Connect, watch this video:
Navatar Venture Capital CRM runs entirely in salesforce.com's cloud, and provides:
- Manage deal pipeline velocity
- Integrated with external data sources like Crunchbase
- Increase ratio of deals closed, NDAs signed, LOIs signed
- Manage lending sources, co-investments, advisors for deals
- Built-in workflow to manage day-to-day progress for deals
Intermediaries & Deal Sourcing
- Improve relationships with intermediaries to increase deal flow
- Build new sources for quality deals
- Measure intermediary sourcing success
Portfolio Company Reporting
- Secure, integrated portal for portfolio companies to report financial results
- Compare portfolio company financial performance over multiple quarters
- Manage portfolio company executive talent
- Manage co-investment process with limited partners
Limited Partner Management & Fundraising
- Intelligently target investors
- Raise more money faster with fewer closings
- Automatically calculate capital calls and send notices to investors
- Manage side letters, sub-docs, transfers and investor communications preferences
- See comprehensive views covering LP commitments
Investor Portal & Reporting
- Provide secure access through custom branded portal
- Share capital calls, account statements, updates and K1s with LPs
- Securely generate pre-defined and ad-hoc investor reports
"VC funds can now benefit from Navatar's innovation in the cloud, that has been powering financial firms around the world," said Alok Misra, Cofounder & Principal, Navatar Group.
For an interactive demo of Navatar cloud CRM products, contact 212-863-9655 or email@example.com.
About Navatar Group
Navatar Group (@navatargroup) is a premier provider of cloud computing for Wall Street, with customers in more than 30 countries. Navatar's financial cloud solutions for capital markets, asset management & investment banking are used by global firms such as PNC, Jefferies & Co, Cowen Group and Evercore Partners. Navatar is headquartered on Wall Street, New York with offices in New Delhi, India.
SOURCE Navatar Group