NEW YORK, Nov. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Navatar Group (@navatargroup), the industry cloud provider for financial services, today announced the launch event for Navatar Investor, the next generation LP Portal, to help fund managers market their funds and manage their relationships with investors, like never before.
Navatar Investor will be launched at the Grand Hyatt in New York, on Dec 3rd, at 6PM. The event is free. It requires advance registration, which is available at:
Navatar Investor is a sophisticated virtual data room, which combines Salesforce CRM and Box Content Management with the advanced Investor Relations capabilities of Navatar's cloud CRM products for Private Equity, Venture Capital, PERE, Hedge Funds and Placement Agents.
In addition to robust document sharing capabilities, it facilitates automated alerts, dynamic watermarking, folder level access, drag and drop, bulk uploads, and includes many other exciting features for both GPs & LPs. All of this is integrated with the fundraising and investor relations functionality provided by Navatar's CRM products, so contacts don't have to be maintained in two places and investor documents can be seamlessly moved from the CRM into Navatar Investor.
"Alternative assets firms can now move away from expensive point solutions, and focus on serving their investors better," said Alok Misra, Cofounder & Principal, Navatar Group.
For an interactive demo of Navatar cloud products, contact 212-863-9655 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Navatar Group
Navatar Group (@navatargroup) is a premier provider of CRM and content management for financial services firms. Navatar's financial cloud solutions for asset management, wealth management, investment banking and capital markets are used by large and small firms in more than 30 countries, including PNC, Jefferies & Co, Cowen Group and Evercore Partners. Navatar's products are built on the Salesforce cloud platform and box content platform.
The company's cloud products are hugely popular because they are:
- Subscription based, so customers pay per seat, not by the hour.
- Ready to deploy out-of-the-box. There is no need to hire systems integrators or consultants.
- Fully supported by Navatar. Customers do not need IT staff.
- Connected to data sources from third parties. Customers do not need to build integration.
- Connected to custodians and broker/dealers. Customer's transactions and holdings' information are integrated.
- Connected to networks of other financial firms. Customers can easily find other parties with whom they can do business.
SOURCE Navatar Group