VIENNA, Va., Nov. 10, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Navy Federal Credit Union this month released an upgraded rewards program for its GO REWARDS® credit card. The credit card now offers a 3-tiered rewards value for specific transactions. In addition, Navy Federal has no limit on earned rewards across all categories for its newly enhanced GO REWARDS card – unprecedented in the industry.
"We spend a lot of time asking our members what's important to them, particularly about what they value when spending their money," said Randy Hopper, vice president of credit cards at Navy Federal. "We've seen increased activity in the restaurant and travel categories, so it was an easy choice to award three times the points at restaurants and two times the points on gas with no points cap."
With the new GO REWARDS card, members will:
- Accrue points faster with no rewards limit – earn 3x points at restaurants and 2x points on gas
- Easily estimate annual rewards – see how fast your points can add up with our advanced points calculator
- Enjoy more perks – Visa Signature® is now available to GO REWARDS cardholders
- Choose your network –Visa® and MasterCard® available
- Pay no annual fees, balance transfer fees or foreign transaction fees
Navy Federal is currently upgrading its GO REWARDS cardholders to the new tiered program. Members can learn more about the new program by visiting the website or calling the credit union's 24/7 contact center at: 1-888-842-6328.
About Navy Federal Credit Union
Navy Federal Credit Union is the world's largest credit union with more than $72 billion in assets, 5.9 million members, 276 branches, and a workforce of over 13,000 employees worldwide. The credit union serves all Department of Defense and Coast Guard Active Duty, civilian, and contractor personnel and their families. For additional information about Navy Federal, visit www.navyfederal.org.
Contact: Emily Bigham
Phone: (703) 206-3061
SOURCE Navy Federal Credit Union