NEW YORK, Nov. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The US Navy Veterans Mesothelioma Center says, "We are urging a Navy Veteran who was exposed to asbestos on a US Navy Ship, at a US Navy Base or at a US Navy Shipyard and now has now been diagnosed with mesothelioma to call us anytime at 800-714-0303 to ensure they are talking directly to the nation's top mesothelioma attorneys. As we would like to carefully explain - if a Navy Veteran with mesothelioma does not have the nation's most skilled and competent mesothelioma attorney they probably will not receive the best possible financial compensation.
"Further, if the Navy Veteran's exposure to asbestos took place at a US Navy Shipyard the value of their potential compensation claim could go up dramatically. When we say 'dramatically' we are talking about what could be hundreds of thousands of dollars in additional financial compensation. Also, if the Veteran learned a skill or trade in the Navy like welding, plumbing, or electrical work and then was re-exposed to asbestos in the private sector-their claim could possibly be worth well over a million dollars." http://usnavymesothelioma.com/
The Center's bottom line is if a Navy Veteran does not have one of the nation's most experienced and capable mesothelioma attorneys assisting them with their compensation claim chances are their financial settlement will not produce the best possible result. Before a Navy Veteran with mesothelioma or their family hires a law firm or lawyer to assist with a mesothelioma compensation claim please call the US Navy Veterans Mesothelioma Center first at 800-714-0303 so at a minimum they will know what specific lawyers they should be talking to. http://usnavymesothelioma.com/
The US Navy Veterans Mesothelioma Center wants to emphasize that almost all US Navy Veterans who will be diagnosed with mesothelioma this year were assigned to US Navy ship that had a home base located in:
- Navy Base Norfolk, Virginia (The world's largest navy base)
- Navy Base San Diego, California
- Navy Base Honolulu, Hawaii
- Navy Base Mayport-Jacksonville, Florida
- Navy Station Newport, Rhode Island
- Navy Submarine Base Kitsap, Washington (Bangor/Keyport)
- Navy Submarine Base New London, Connecticut
- Navy Submarine Base Kings Bay, Georgia
- Or the US Navy Veteran had extreme exposure to asbestos at a US Navy Shipyard in Boston, Bremerton, Washington, Norfolk, Virginia, Groton, Connecticut, Hunters Point, California, Long Beach, California, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Brooklyn, New York or Portsmouth, Maine.
For more information about mesothelioma compensation and why it is so vital for a diagnosed Navy Veteran to have the most qualified and experienced mesothelioma attorneys in the United States in order to revive the best possible financial compensation results-a Veteran or their family are urged to call the US Navy Veterans Mesothelioma Center at 800-714-0303. http://usnavymesothelioma.com
SOURCE US Navy Veterans Mesothelioma Center