VALENCIA, Calif., Jan. 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Naztech, innovator of advanced car mounts and mobile products, dramatically enhanced the U.S. landscape of smartphone solutions two years ago when it introduced its MagBuddy magnetic mount system. Now at CES 2019, the company is showcasing its new MagBuddy Wireless Charge Collection, a series of wireless magnetic charging mounts for the car, home and office. Naztech also added to its original MagBuddy mount series, introducing the In-Flight, a magnetic phone holder that anchors to the upright tray table during a plane trip.
Featuring Qi-charging, device-mounting systems for nearly any vehicle, environment and application, the innovative MagBuddy Wireless Charge series includes a Dash, Vent, Windshield and Desktop model, each designed to enhance safety, convenience and operational ease. Features include:
- Instant magnetic mount-and-charge on contact, without cradles or cables, while maintaining a full-screen view and full access to the device.
- Adaptive Wireless Charging Technology that detects each device's power needs and automatically adjusts the output for the fastest and most efficient wireless charging experience possible.
- The widest range of Qi-device compatibility, instantly adjusting between the standard 5W, the iPhone-specific 7.5W and the Android-specific 10W fast charge output.
- Four incredibly strong, built-in rare earth magnets that keep a solid grip on the mobile device, maintaining an easy reach and powerful grip during navigation, hands-free calling and music-control.
- Ability to easily affix to nearly any surface, from vehicle air vents, windshields and dash boards, to home and office surfaces such as desks and countertops.
- The Desk mount also includes an optional Apple watch mount, and is available in gunmetal, and white & rose gold.
The new Magnetic In-Flight Mount is designed for a passenger to comfortably enjoy in-flight entertainment on their phone or tablet without the discomfort of staring down at a hand-held screen for hours. Designed with a sturdy aluminum base, it latches to the upright tray at eye level and features a swivel ball for optimal portrait or landscape screen positioning. The In-Flight comes with a handy carabiner, travel case and earphones. MSRP $34.99.
"Ultra-simple to use, powerful and convenient, MagBuddy is the most efficient way to utilize your smartphones, tablets and other mobile devices on-the-go," said Naztech CEO David Nazar. "Our game-changing MagBuddy system is designed to meet increasing consumer demand for staying connected in the vehicle and staying safe on the road."
Please join Naztech at CES 2019 in Las Vegas
Discover the MagBuddy Experience. You can find Naztech at Booth #31444, LVCC South Hall 3, January 8-11, 2019.
Naztech is a leading consumer electronics brand. Headquartered in California, Naztech is known worldwide for skillfully incorporating patented technologies and precision craftsmanship.
For more information about the MagBuddy Collection's international editions, please visit Naztech on the Web, Follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Instagram, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.