WILMINGTON, N.C., Jan. 30, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- nCino, the worldwide leader in cloud banking, today announced that it is ending its year with numerous achievements, including expanding its customer portfolio to more than 230 financial institutions across multiple countries and growing its employee count to more than 600 people worldwide.
The Company's key 2018 milestones include:
- The expansion of its global presence to include an office in Sydney, joining offices in London and Wilmington, North Carolina, the Company's headquarters;
- Announcing notable additions to its customer base, including one of the largest building societies in the UK, Yorkshire Building Society, and large, national banks in the U.S., including TD Bank and Santander, to end the year with 11 of the 30 largest U.S. banks by asset size;
- Securing a spot on the Forbes Cloud 100, "the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world" and being named a "Best Fintech to Work For" by American Banker;
- Expanding its Bank Operating System with the addition of new features and solutions, including Enterprise Onboarding and Deposit Account Opening; and
- Growing its online nCino Community by more than 273 percent to include over 12,000 users, and earning the TSIA 2018 Star Award for Innovation in Knowledge Management which recognizes companies that have demonstrated commitment to outstanding innovation, leadership and excellence.
"We're proud of the strides we took as a Company in 2018, from further global expansion to continued product innovation," said Pierre Naudé, CEO at nCino. "As more and more financial institutions continue adopting and utilizing nCino's Bank Operating System, we will continue to work hard to ensure our customers have the right digital tools to deliver the speed, convenience and experience their employees and customers expect."
In today's competitive banking environment, nCino offers a flexible and scalable end-to-end solution for financial institutions of all sizes that is designed to help reduce costs by improving employee efficiency and productivity, while enhancing the customer experience and helping to ensure regulatory compliance, all in a single cloud-based platform.
In 2018, nCino further expanded its platform with the launch of new solutions and features, such as Enterprise Onboarding to support the continued innovation of front, middle and back office processes and offer a consistent digital experience across multiple product lines and channels. Last year, the Company also introduced Retail Banking and Asset Finance & Leasing to its product offerings, which already included Commercial, Small Business, Treasury Management and Customer Engagement Solutions. With these additions, nCino has moved even closer to fulfilling its vision of becoming a financial institution's single platform for end-to-end digital engagement across all lines of business.
Naudé added, "Reflecting on alI that nCino has accomplished in the past year, I have never been prouder to be a part of this Company. We've scaled our product and our workforce in order to deliver a best-in-class solution to our clients so they can grow their businesses and better serve their customers. We're excited for continued growth and innovation in the year ahead."
nCino is the worldwide leader in cloud banking. With its Bank Operating System, built on the Salesforce platform, financial institutions can deliver the speed and digital experience that customers expect, backed by the quality and transparency that bankers need. Follow @nCino or visit www.ncino.com.