COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Sept. 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) today showcases announcements from 24 of the companies exhibiting at ICMI Contact Center Demo. These exhibitors provide an exclusive opportunity for attendees to receive a first-look at new products, services, and solutions that will directly impact the contact center. Exhibitors will be onsite to help attendees delve into their newest innovations and provide deep-dives into the intricacies of their products.
The 2017 Contact Center Demo will take place September 25-27 in Las Vegas, NV. For more information and to register, please visit: icmi.com/Contact-Center-Demo-Conference
"We are thrilled to continue to provide a platform for our exhibitors to share their latest industry innovations and offer our attendees the unique chance to see some of the newest products and services in their field," said Patty Caron, Event Director, ICMI. "Customer management professionals are encouraged to walk the Demo Floor and explore new technologies while networking and building key relationships with industry peers."
New products, services, demonstrations, and other big news featured at ICMI Contact Center Demo include:
- aircall (booth 726) will showcase a brand new 'Teams' feature that will transform customer support squads into collaborative problem solvers. With intelligent routing capabilities and powerful integrations, agents will have everything they need to offer fast, effective answers.
- AcuCall (booth 420) will exhibit CenterMaster Omni-Channel Solutions at ICMI. Featuring Big Data Aggregation, Proprietary/Customizable CRM, TCPA compliance Dialer, IP-PBX, Social Media and Business Intelligence. We are proud to announce completion of SalesForce.com Integration, an English/Spanish language interface as well as HIPAA/PCI Certifications.
- Call Design (booth 520) presents Kick Start, an all-inclusive Workforce Management suite based on Aspect's Workforce Management, complete with schedules at your fingertips, on-premise or in the cloud, and metrics galore. Aspect is recognized by both Frost & Sullivan and Pelorus & Associates as the world leader in Workforce Management.
- Content Guru (booth 603) will once again present live demonstrations of their multi-award-winning Cloud Contact Center solution through the storm® platform. storm delivers a multitude of customer engagement capabilities including omni-channel (SMS, web chat, voice, email, WebRTC) intelligent queuing and routing, as well as the ability to integrate with virtually any third-party system.
- Fonolo (booth 704) will introduce its augmented customer portal, rich with new features, for contact centers to better manage the implementation and success of their call-back service. The upgraded portal includes advanced monitoring and reporting, expanded international support, and greater abilities for customization.
- InVision Software Inc. (booth 626) will be showcasing their new automated injixo forecast. injixo is a pioneer of cloud WFM software with more than 20 years of experience in WFM. Minimizing the need of manual intervention this amazing user experience for forecasting workloads is powerfully accurate and fully automated.
- Lessonly (booth 705) announces its inaugural conference, Yellowship! Lessonly's training software helps support teams learn, practice, and perform at the highest level—and Yellowship will do the same. Alongside brilliant speakers, attendees will find inspiration, camaraderie, and advice for leading their teams with excellence. Visit www.lessonly.com/yellowship to learn more.
- Loxysoft (booth 521) showcases its intuitive Workforce Management platform ProScheduler, with new intraday forecasting features, allowing quick and easy adjustments in schedules based on current changes in traffic volume.
- Monet Software (booth 503), a leading global provider of cloud-based workforce optimization solutions for contact centers, announces Monet WFO Live – an affordable and easy to use contact center optimization software solution. Includes workforce management, call recording, quality monitoring and performance management. Reduce costs by eliminating upfront IT requirements of traditional workforce software.
- NexInteractive (booth 623) will showcase the must-see next generation Agent Omnichannel interfaces. Introducing never seen before on-the-go agent with fully dynamic response codes. SMS/MMS text message broadcasting with data insertion features. Come visit and see many more unprecedented features that will immediately increase contacts and improve Inbound customer service interactions
- NICE (booth 509) announced its new first-class ecosystem program for product partners and IT developers. This is the most extensive technology ecosystem currently available in the customer experience market, with more than 250 APIs, and will allow NICE inContact customers to benefit from the market's widest range of cloud customer experience solutions.
- NICE inContact (booth 508) has released the second wave of the 2017 Customer Experience Transformation Benchmark Study, which reveals how businesses rate the customer service they provide across all channels, both agent-assisted and self-service, and identifies gaps between what customers want and what they get in their actual service experiences.
- Noble Systems (booth 522) will be presenting its patented premise and cloud technologies to help contact centers maintain compliance while improving the customer experience (CX), including the Noble® Inbound 100 solution with 100% uptime guarantee, Omnichannel Multi-session Agent for voice and non-voice channel service, and patented SmartAccept® technology to decrease ASA and reduce costs.
- Pipkins (booth 412) will be showcasing Vantage Point and its full suite of Workforce Management tools. These hosted, mobile and premise-based solutions offer comprehensive scheduling, forecasting, and planning functionality for complete enterprise-wide, front office, back office, multi-site, contact center workforce management and performance management needs. Stop by our booth for a demonstration.
- SaleMove (booth 527) adds visual engagement to your support and sales stack with OmniBrowse. Introducing OmniBrowse by SaleMove, integrated CoBrowsing and Live Observation for CRMs and Contact Center software. With OmniBrowse, your support agents can view customer browsing sessions in real-time - directly from within their existing customer contact record.
- Sennheiser, Enterprise Solutions (booth 709) will exhibit its line of premium audio devices for unified communications environments. This includes the industry-leading MB 660 business headset with adaptive active noise cancellation, the SP 220 speakerphone system for up to 12 participants, and the TeamConnect Wireless speaker system.
- ServiceNow (booth 703) is showcasing how your organization can deliver customer service as a team sport. With ServiceNow Customer Service Management you can connect departments, systems and workflows to deliver an effortless experience for customers and agents, to fix issues across the organization, and to proactively prevent calls.
- Softcom Technologies Corporation (booth 406) introduces InsideEdge Contact Center Optimizer. Leveraging Softcom's machine learning systems and contact center industry domain expertise, CC Optimizer continuously monitors your data to provide in-depth analysis- alerting you to the operational issues that require attention in order to optimize your business!
- Spectrum Corporation (booth 410) will showcase Spectrum's XorceView software solutions for delivering data directly to Agent and Supervisor dashboards, displaying custom KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) from multiple sources gives Agents and Supervisors a real-time snap-shot of Contact Center performance.
- SpeechIQ (booth 409) will showcase its advanced speech analytics and quality assurance platform that makes it easy to analyze recorded calls for compliance, quality assurance, sales effectiveness and more. It's an easy-to-use, cost-effective solution to drive agent productivity, operations efficiency and improved customer engagement.
- Stella Connect (booth 702) announces new benchmarking and multi-language capabilities. In addition to English, your agents can now send feedback requests in French, German, and Spanish using Stella Connect. Additionally, we just released performance benchmarks, allowing your team access to the overall average star ratings over phone, email, and chat channels.
- Talkdesk (booth 609) will be showcasing Talkdesk Context Mobile, a new smart contact center solution that provides real-time information about a customer's mobile in-app activity to customer service agents. This crucial information allows agents to instantly identify customer issues and provide personalized support.
- UJET (booth 505) will showcase its revolutionary interaction platform that customers can reach via app, web, or phone. They'll be featuring UJET technology that replaces all the convoluted systems with a simple SDK that aims to make customer support your competitive advantage.
- VOXGRID (booth 631) announces an expansion of activities to the US, bringing unforgettable customer experience from the first call. VOXGRID believes in long term relationships and happy endings, providing companies with smart call center and cloud phone system solutions that enable them to better engage with customers
For more information and to register, visit: secure.icmi.com/demo/2017/registrations/Attendee
Register for a Media Pass here: secure.icmi.com/demo/2017/registrations/media
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals -- from frontline agents to executives -- who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. ICMI is a part of UBM plc. UBM is the largest pure-play B2B Events organizer in the world. Our 3,750+ people, based in more than 20 countries, serve more than 50 different sectors. Our deep knowledge and passion for these sectors allow us to create valuable experiences which enable our customers to succeed. Please visit www.ubm.com for the latest news and information about UBM.