DALLAS, March 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Neiman Marcus announces the launch of NMdaily, a fashion blog providing daily updates from the front lines of the design world. NMdaily delivers exclusive information and advice on women's and men's fashion, beauty and lifestyle.
"By producing a blog with a truly editorial point of view, we are creating a new and exciting online customer experience," said Wanda Gierhart, CMO, Neiman Marcus Group. "NMdaily is central to our social media activities."
Visitors will find behind the scene access to industry fashion shows and events, Q&A's with designers and exclusive interviews with the fashion world's most influential players.
Recent postings include:
- Front-row footage from the runways of New York, London, Milan and Paris
- An exclusive video with Marchesa eveningwear designers Keren Craig and Georgina Chapman
- A conversation with FEED co-founder and CEO Lauren Bush and Blake Mycoskie, founder of TOMS Shoes
- Backstage make-up tutorial with Le Metier de Beaute
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes photos of a Marc Jacobs' film
- Q&A with Gucci's Frida Giannini
- Moncler's Grand Central Station flash mob
NMdaily links to InSite and Neiman Marcus online and also features Recommended Reading - a curated section of the blog dedicated to the day's most important fashion and lifestyle news. NMdaily provides a fully functioning online press room with releases, images and other digital assets.
In addition to these frequently updated areas, visitors can view the Events Calendar to learn more about what's happening in-store at the 41 Neiman Marcus stores across the United States. Visitors also have the opportunity to view Neiman Marcus' Twitter feed, and link to the most recent Facebook posts.
The Neiman Marcus Group, Inc. operations include the Specialty Retail Stores segment and the Direct Marketing segment. The Specialty Retail stores segment consists primarily of Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman stores. The Direct Marketing segment conducts both online and print catalog operations under the Neiman Marcus, Horchow and Bergdorf Goodman brand names. For more information, visit NeimanMarcusGroup.com.
SOURCE Neiman Marcus