SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- NeoPhotonics Corporation (NYSE: NPTN), a leading designer and manufacturer of advanced hybrid photonic integrated circuit based modules and subsystems for bandwidth-intensive, high speed communications networks, today announced that several of its technology thought leaders will author papers and participate in panel discussions at the upcoming Optical Fiber Communications Conference and Exhibition in San Diego, March 3-7, 2019. The titles and times of the presentations are as follows:
- Sunday March 3, from 13:00 – 15:30, Room 6F, Workshop, "Will Coherent Optics Become a Reality for Intra-data Center Applications?" Moderator Fred Bucahli, Nokia Bell Labs, with Winston Way, NeoPhotonics Panel Representative.
- Monday, March 4, Paper: M1C.2 at 08:15; "Impact of Optical Lithography Resolution on Silicon Arrayed Waveguide Grating Performance," Jian Wang, et.al., NeoPhotonics Corp.
- Monday, March 4, Paper: M4I.2 at 16:45; "Laser Frequency Jitter Tolerance and Linewidth Requirement for 64Gbaud DP-16QAM Coherent Systems", Rui Zhang, Georgia Inst. of Technology along with Wen-Jr Jiang et. al., NeoPhotonics Corp.
- Tuesday, March 5, Paper: Tu2H.2 at 14:30; "Silicon Photonics Carrier Depletion Modulators Capable of 85Gbaud 16QAM and 64Gbaud 64QAM," Jianying Zhou et. al., NeoPhotonics Corp.
- Tuesday, March 5, Paper: Tu2H.7 at 15:45; "Characterizations of Semiconductor Optical Amplifiers for 64Gbaud 16-64QAM Coherent Optical Transceivers," Jianying Zhou et. al., NeoPhotonics Corp.
- Tuesday March 5, from 14:30 - 16:00, Expo Theater I, Market Watch Panel III; "High Capacity Long Distance Optical Transport: Challenges and Business Reality," Chairman Jimmy Yu, with Winston Way, NeoPhotonics Panel Representative.
- Wednesday, March 6, Paper: Th1I.3 at 09:15; "Interoperable CFP-DCO and CFP2-DCO Pluggable Optic Interfaces for 100G WDM Transmission, Erwan Pincemin, Yann Loussouarn, Orange Labs, France; Mike Pan, Glenn Miller, Alan Gibbemeyer, Benny Mikkelsen, Acacia Communications, USA; and Alberto Gaibazzi, Winston Way, NeoPhotonics Corp.; Tooru Yamasaki, Akihiro Hayashi, Kazutomo Fujiyama, Fujitsu Optical Components Corporation, Japan.
- Wednesday March 6, from 12:00 - 14:00, Expo Theater II, ON2020P Panel, "Defining Key Areas for Industry Roadmap Development," Moderators Brandon Collings, Lumentum, and Peter Winzer, Nokia Bell Labs, with Winston Way, NeoPhotonics Panel Representative.
- Wednesday, March 6, Paper: W4E.5 at 17:45; "High-performance Hybrid-integrated Silicon Photonic Tunable Laser," Yongkang Gao et. al., NeoPhotonics Corp.
- Thursday March 7 at 10:15, Expo Theater II: "OIF - 400ZR Specification Update Panel," Moderator Karl Gass of OIF, with Marc Stiller NeoPhotonics Panel Representative.
NeoPhotonics will also exhibit its suite coherent components for ultra-high speed in Booth 2923.
NeoPhotonics is a leading designer and manufacturer of hybrid photonic integrated optoelectronic modules and subsystems for bandwidth-intensive, high-speed communications networks. The Company's products enable cost-effective, high-speed data transmission and efficient allocation of bandwidth over communications networks. NeoPhotonics maintains headquarters in San Jose, California and ISO 9001:2000 certified engineering and manufacturing facilities in Silicon Valley (USA), Japan and China. For additional information visit www.neophotonics.com.
© 2019 NeoPhotonics Corporation. All rights reserved. NeoPhotonics and the red dot logo are trademarks of NeoPhotonics Corporation. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
Source: NeoPhotonics Corporation
LouVan Communications Inc.
Mike Newsom, +1 617-803-5385 (Mobile)
SOURCE NeoPhotonics Corp