SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 9, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- NerdWallet, the go-to resource for all of life's personal finance decisions, today announced the winners of its 2018 Best-of Awards Program for multiple categories, including credit cards, mortgages, banking, personal loans and investing. In its third year, NerdWallet's Best-of Awards Program recognizes industry-leading options for consumers across a variety of financial products. As part of providing consumers with clear and objective recommendations for all their financial decisions, the Nerds evaluated dozens of financial products across multiple product categories to identify the best options of the year.
"I am thrilled to congratulate the winners of NerdWallet's 2018 Best-of Awards Program on their industry-leading personal finance products," said Tim Chen, co-founder and chief executive officer at NerdWallet. "Consumers have more choice than ever when it comes to personal finance products, and our Best-of Awards highlight those that truly rise to the top. We're very fortunate to work with partners who deliver products that help consumers with all of their financial needs."
Below is a list of select winners from NerdWallet's 2018 Best-of Awards. A complete list of winners can be found here.
NerdWallet's Top 10 Credit Card Award Winners for 2018 are:
- Best Flat-Rate Travel Rewards Card: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card
- Best Bonus Category Travel Rewards Card: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Best Flat-Rate Cash Back Card: Citi®Double Cash Card
- Best Bonus Category Cash Back Card: Discover it® - Cashback Match™
- Best Family Card: American Express Blue Cash Preferred®
- Best 0% Intro APR Card: Citi Simplicity® Card
- Best Card for Fair/Average Credit: Capital One® QuicksilverOne® Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Best Card for Building Credit: Discover it® Secured Credit Card
- Best College Student Card: Discover it® for Students
- Best Small Business Card: American Express SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card
NerdWallet's Top Savings Account Award Winners for 2018 are:
- Best Savings Accounts: Ally® Bank
- Best Savings Accounts: Alliant Credit Union
- Best Savings Accounts: Bank of Internet USA
- Best Savings Accounts: Barclays
- Best Savings Accounts: Chase Bank
- Best Savings Accounts: CIT Bank®
- Best Savings Accounts: Discover
- Best Savings Accounts: Marcus by Goldman Sachs®
- Best Savings Accounts: Synchrony Bank
NerdWallet's Top Investing Product Award Winners for 2018 are:
- Best Robo-Advisors: Betterment
- Best Robo-Advisors: Wealthfront
- Best Brokers for Stock Trading: Fidelity Investments
- Best Brokers for Stock Trading: Charles Schwab
NerdWallet's Best Overall Online Mortgage Award Winners for 2018 are:
- Best Overall Online Mortgage Lenders: Rocket Mortgage®
- Best Overall Online Mortgage Lenders: Guaranteed Rate®
NerdWallet's Best Personal Loans for Good Credit and Debt Consolidation Award Winners for 2018 are:
- Best Personal Loans for Good Credit: SoFi®
- Best Personal Loans for Good Credit: Marcus by Goldman Sachs®
- Best Personal Loans for Good Credit: Discover
- Best Personal Loans for Good Credit: FreedomPlus®
- Best Personal Loans for Good Credit: LendingClub®
- Best Personal Loans for Good Credit: LightStream
While the financial products listed above represent the best offerings in their respective categories, NerdWallet knows that each consumer has a unique financial situation. Consumers can easily find a comprehensive list of all the award winners across these categories and more here to help determine which product best suits their financial needs.
NerdWallet offers consumers clarity for all of life's financial decisions. Whether it's regarding credit cards, insurance, loans or investing, people lack the clear, unbiased information they need to make the best choice. With NerdWallet, consumers have free access to user-friendly tools and advice that save time and money, and give them the freedom to do more. For more information, visit nerdwallet.com.