SAN MATEO, Calif., Aug. 14, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit, one of the world's leading providers of cloud-based financials / ERP, HR, Professional Services Automation (PSA) and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced the 'Next Ready' Business Tour. Beginning this month and criss crossing the country at select cities, the tour will feature industry thought leaders, customers, partners, NetSuite executives and sports legends from the NBA, NFL and MLB at multiple one-day events. The event series are designed to prepare businesses for whatever comes next, whether it's a new business model, a new market, new technology or new regulation with NetSuite's decades of experience across a wide range of industries, real-world examples of businesses thriving amidst change and some of the leading analysts and consultants in their field.
The 16 North American city tour will provide businesses an opportunity to learn about:
- Scaling Your Business, enabling growth and innovation amidst an environment of constant change.
- Preparing for ASC 606, adjusting to the biggest accounting change in over a decade that is bringing changes to how companies sell, manage and account for revenue.
Joining a wide array of companies that have transformed and grown their business on NetSuite will be a select group of 'Next-Ready' speakers and industry thought leaders including:
- Dirk Beveridge, Founder of UnleashWD and a leading voice in the wholesale distribution industry.
- Christopher Lochhead, Host of the hit podcast Legends & Losers, and Co-Author of "Play Bigger," a book that examines how "category kings" dominate their industry.
- Jeanne Urich, Managing Director, Service Performance Insight, LLC, a global research and training organization dedicated to services organizations.
The 'Next Ready' Business Tour will take place in the following cities on the following dates:
- Chicago Monday, August 14
- San Diego Thursday, August 24 with NBA Legend Bill Walton
- Minneapolis August 29
- Vancouver Wednesday, September 6
- Boston Tuesday, September 12
- Philadelphia Wednesday, September 13 with Basketball Hall of Famer Julius Erving aka Dr. J
- Houston Thursday, September 14 with NBA All-Star Chris Paul
- Denver Tuesday, September 20
- Salt Lake City Wednesday, September 21
- Toronto Tuesday, September 26
- New York Wednesday, September 27
- Atlanta Wednesday, October 11 with Basketball Hall of Famer Dominique Wilkins
- Washington, D.C. Thursday, October 12
- Tampa Wednesday, November 8 with Olympic Gold Medalist and MLB All Star Tino Martinez
- Miami Thursday, November 9 with 2017 Football Hall of Fame Inductee Jason Taylor
- Chicago Tuesday, November 14
Select cities are almost near capacity. For more details on the specific city agendas and to register, visit www.netsuite.com/nrbt.
About Oracle NetSuite
Oracle NetSuite pioneered the Cloud Computing revolution in 1998, establishing the world's first company dedicated to delivering business applications over the internet. Today, NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), HR and omnichannel commerce software that runs the business of companies in more than 100 countries. For more information, please visit http://www.netsuite.com.
The Oracle Cloud offers complete SaaS application suites for ERP, HCM and CX, plus best-in-class database Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) from data centers throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), please visit us at oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/netsuite-prepares-businesses-for-whats-next-with-next-ready-business-tour-300503507.html
SOURCE Oracle NetSuite