NEW YORK, Dec. 17, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- This study presents an overview of the financial trends in the North American beverages industry between FY2009 and 30 June 2015. The industry is classified into three broad segments: brewers; distillers and vintners; and soft drinks, wherein the former two represent alcoholic beverages and the latter non-alcoholic beverages. Each segment is analyzed in isolation as well as in tandem with the entire beverages industry. The study provides insight into the different trends and the rationale behind M&A, private equity, and venture capital deals, as well as the financial ratios that gauge profitability, liquidity, activity, and solvency.
- Frost & Sullivan estimates network security forensics vendors sold $ million of network security forensic appliances and related services in the base year of the study, 2014, representing an improvement of % more than 2013.
- For 2015, much is expected to be the same. Anticipated revenues in network security forensics are $ billion or a % improvement.
- In the years 2014–2019, the physical appliances form factor will be the largest product group in terms of revenue. In 2019, network security forensics physical appliances are projected to have revenues of $ billion. However, physical appliances, of the product types, will have the slowest moving CAGR at % during the same forecast period.
- Frost & Sullivan expects software-as-a-service (SaaS) to be the fastest rising product group in terms of CAGR with %, although this is largely attributable to the lack of SaaS products available.
- North America is the region that accounts for most network security forensics sales accounting for % of all global network security forensics revenues in 2014. In 2019, Frost & Sullivan expects that share to drop to % of all revenues.
- In 2014, Frost & Sullivan estimates there are commercial network security forensics installments. By 2019, Frost & Sullivan estimates there will be installations.
- In 2014, the average annual contract price (ACP) for network security forensics products to a company is $ . In 2019, the ACP will be $ .
- The biggest vendors in terms of revenues are Blue Coat Systems, NETSCOUT, and RSA. These companies are noted for their high line-rates (meaning lossless packet ingestion and translation).
- In this study, Frost & Sullivan discovered five types of network security forensics product origins/architectures: (1) traditional network security forensics and packet capture, (2) network recorders, (3) application performance monitoring and application aware network performance monitoring (APM and AANPM), (4) security information and event management (SIEM), and (5) continuous monitoring.
- The differing approaches to network security forensics occurs because customers have budget and personnel constraints, and own existing cyber security tools. See Network Security Forensics Origins
by Technology Types for a larger explanation.
- Traditional network security forensics and packet capture is the predominant technology in the largest network security forensics deployments. Continuous forensics and SIEM are increasing market share
for companies with 1,000?9,999 endpoints/log sources.
- Network recorders, and APM and AANPM have roots in video and telecom and are adapting their platforms for other types of networks. Savvius (was WildPackets until April 2015) and Viavi Solutions
(was JDSU until August 2015) are influential vendors in AANPM.
- The same vendors would emphasize that network security forensics is a last-resort technology. Blue Coat Security Analytics, NETSCOUT nGenius, and RSA Security Analytics would optimally be used to gain network visibility and to alarm security teams as a security incident becomes known.
- Understanding that these platforms do have threat detection capabilities, network security forensics is an important technology. Without a proper post-breach forensic investigation, the ability to remediate damages from the current threat, as well as to the ability to properly mitigate future threats remains very much in doubt
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03421854-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001