IRVINE, Calif., May 16, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Netwrix Corporation, provider of a visibility platform for user behavior analysis and risk mitigation in hybrid environments, today announced the results of Q1 2017, which indicate more than 200% quarter-over-quarter growth across the healthcare and consumer goods industries. Netwrix also reported considerable growth in France and the U.K., as well as professional recognition from top industry experts.
- The growing market demand for technologies that protect sensitive customer data enabled Netwrix to demonstrate growth across several industries compared to Q1 2016, including a more than 200% increase in sales in the healthcare and consumer goods industries, and a nearly 100% increase in sales to the education market.
- Overall, the company demonstrated sales growth of 48% compared to Q1 2016, thanks to rapid expansion both in the U.S. and globally.
- In February 2017, Netwrix received a Series A funding round from Updata Partners, a leading technology growth equity firm. This partnership with Updata will empower Netwrix to accelerate global expansion and support product development.
Industry and customer recognition
- Netwrix was selected as a finalist in the "Best SME Security Solution" and "Best Risk Management/Regulatory Compliance Solution" categories for the 2017 SC Magazine Awards Europe.
- Netwrix showcased its award-winning Netwrix Auditor platform at RSA Conference 2017 and Ignite Australia 2017.
- Netwrix and SysAdmin Magazine announced the first-ever SysAdmin Blog Awards, which acknowledged the best tech blogs for their expertise in the IT field and commitment to raising awareness about IT trends among industry professionals.
- Netwrix released its 2017 Global Customer Survey, which revealed that 87% of customers improved the security of their IT infrastructures and data with Netwrix Auditor.
- Netwrix released a series of infographics based on the results of its 2016 Cloud Security Survey, which unveiled the key cloud security concerns of the government, financial, healthcare and education industries.
"The global security trends that drive the IT industry today are primarily associated with rapid response to cyber threats and risk mitigation," said Michael Fimin, CEO and co-founder of Netwrix. "Cyber attacks are becoming more sophisticated, which makes organizations that store and process large volumes of sensitive customer data (such as healthcare, consumer goods, retail and banking institutions) extremely vulnerable to security risks. The increase in headline-making data breaches forces these companies to seek new ways to safeguard their businesses against growing cyber threats. As a result, we expect a surge of interest in solutions that enable organizations to gain strict control over user behavior and protect confidential data against exfiltration and misuse."
About Netwrix Corporation
Netwrix Corporation was the first vendor to introduce a visibility and governance platform for hybrid cloud security. More than 160,000 IT departments worldwide rely on Netwrix to detect insider threats on premises and in the cloud, pass compliance audits with less effort and expense, and increase productivity of IT security and operations teams. Founded in 2006, Netwrix has earned more than 100 industry awards and been named to both the Inc. 5000 and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 lists of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. For more information, visit www.netwrix.com
Avista PR for Netwrix
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/netwrix-sees-strong-growth-in-demand-for-customer-data-protection-according-to-q1-2017-results-300458356.html
SOURCE Netwrix Corporation