LONDON, November 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Revenue Forecasts for Deep Brain Stimulation, Spinal Cord, Vagus Nerve, Sacral Nerve and Gastric Electrical Applications
How this report will benefit you:
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 195-page report you will receive 33 tables and 61 figures all unavailable elsewhere.
The 195-page report provides clear detailed insight into the neuromodulation devices market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
The revenue of the neuromodulation devices market in 2016 was estimated at $3.77bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.6% in the first half of the forecast period. The spinal cord stimulation segment accounted for the largest share of the market in 2016, this segment generated $1.89bn.
Read on to discover how this definitive report can transform your own research and save you time:
The new market assessment benefits research, analysis and planning in seven main ways:
• The Neuromodulation Devices Market To 2027 - Discover That Industry's Overall Sales Potential
• 5 Submarket Revenues To 2027 - Investigate Categories at World Level, Finding the Most Promising Therapies
• 12 National Markets in The Americas, Europe And Asia Covered, With Forecasts To 2027
• Activities of Established, Rising and Emerging Companies - Hear About Firms' Products, Capabilities, Advances, Collaborations and Outlooks, Mergers and Acquisitions, Research and Development
• Investigate Progress in The Industry, Exploring Technological, Clinical and Commercial Opportunities
• Analysis of What Stimulates and Restrains That Industry and Market - Assess Challenges, Strengths, Competition and Opportunities, Helping You Succeed.
• Discover Neuromodulation Devices Currently in Pipeline and Which Companies Are Active in Clinical Trials for Market Approvals
There you explore business intelligence with research, opinions and predictions found only in that work.
Trying our investigation now lets you discover trends, opportunities and prospects
for neuromodulation devices our report shows you data, trends, opportunities and multilevel sales forecasts.
• 195 pages, 33 tables and 61 figures
• The Neuromodulation Devices Market from 2017 to 2027:
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the 6 main submarkets:
• Spinal Cord Stimulation
• Sacral Nerve Stimulation
• Vagus Nerve Stimulation
• Deep Brain Stimulation
• Gastric Electric Stimulation
• Others - trigeminal nerve stimulation, cochlear implants, transcranial magnetic stimulation, transcranial direct current stimulation and ultrasonic neuromodulation techniques.
• Analysis of key players in Neuromodulation Devices Market:
• Boston Scientific
• St Jude Medical (Subsidiary of Abbott Diagnostics)
• Cyberonics (Subsidiary of LivaNova)
• Stryker Corporation
• Nevro Corp.
• SetPoint Medical
• Functional Neuromodulation
• Neurotherapies Reset
• Wringless Implantable Stretchable Electronics (WISE)
• Regional the Neuromodulation Devices Market forecasts from 2017-2027:
• US forecast 2017-2027,
• China forecast 2017-2027
• Japan forecast 2017-2027
• India forecast 2017-2027
• Germany forecast 2017-2027
• UK forecast 2017-2027
• France forecast 2017-2027
• Italy forecast 2017-2027
• Spain forecast 2017-2027
• Brazil forecast 2017-2027
• Russia forecast 2017-2027
• Key questions answered:
• What is neuromodulation? What is the importance of neuromodulation devices, and why are they effective?
• What is the current size of the overall world neuromodulation devices market? How much will this market be worth from 2017 to 2027?
• What are the main drivers and restraints that will shape the overall neuromodulation devices market over the next ten years?
• What are the main segments within the overall neuromodulation devices market? How much will each of these segments be worth during the period 2017-2027? How will the composition of the market change during that time, and why?
• What factors will affect segments of the market over the next ten years?
• What are the largest national markets for neuromodulation devices? What is their current status and how will they develop over the next ten years? What are their sales forecasts for 2017-2027?
• How will political and regulatory factors influence regional markets?
• How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2027 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2027?
• Who are the leading companies for neuromodulation devices and what do they do?
• What are the predictions for existing players and the prospects for new market entrants?
• What are the main trends that will affect the neuromodulation devices market between 2017 and 2027?
• What are the main strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the market?
• What are the social, technological, economic and political influences that will shape that market over the next ten years?
• How will the global neuromodulation devices market evolve over the forecasted period of 2017-2027, including its revenues?
• Target audience:
• Leading Hepatitis C companies
• R&D staff
• Business development managers
• Industry organisations
With our study you see how that market can develop and perform, benefiting your reputation for insight and authority.
To request a report overview of this report please contact Sara Peerun at email@example.com (+44-(0)-20-7336-6100) or refer to our website: https://www.visiongain.com/Report/2044/Neuromodulation-Devices-Report-2017-2027
List of Companies and Organisations Mentioned
China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA)
European Medicines Agency (EMA)
Food and Drugs Administration (FDA)
Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency (PMDA)
St Jude Medical
Wiringless Implantable Stretchable Electronics (WISE)
World Health Organisation (WHO)
To see a report overview please email Sara Peerun on firstname.lastname@example.org