AUSTIN, Texas, March 28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
- Neverfail®, a global software company specializing in continuous availability software for disaster recovery and high availability and KingsBridge, provider of disaster recovery planning software and consulting, today announced a joint effort to educate and empower IT organizations to plan and implement successful disaster recovery plans. The announcement was made at DRJ's SpringWorld 2011, taking place this week in Orlando, Fla.
- Often organizations feel overwhelmed when planning their business continuity strategies, specifically when they start thinking about things such as, "Where do I start, how do I do this, how do I reduce redundant processes?" Sometimes having a software program that will guide an organization through the process will help; other times they need help selecting the actual business continuity solution.
- Disaster. The very word summons images of flood, fire, power outages, other site-wide catastrophes and expensive recovery costs. A solid business continuity and disaster recovery plan includes the use of technologies that automate the recovery process with application awareness, integration and automation - reducing recovery times to minutes rather than hours or days.
- The partnership between these two companies will drive awareness around the need for disaster recovery and technologies which are available to help organizations at every step along the way – from planning to implementation.
- KingsBridge's Phoenix disaster recovery planning tools include offerings that run through Microsoft Windows™, Microsoft SharePoint, or online - giving organizations easy access to the best practices for risk treatment, business impact analysis, and planning and maintenance for disaster recovery.
- Neverfail's high availability software and disaster recovery software helps eliminate both planned and unplanned downtime using a combination of real-time replication and application-aware failover which is compatible with any Windows-based application.
- At DRJ's SpringWorld 2011, attendees can learn first-hand how to plan and protect their organizations from disasters by visiting KingsBridge at booth #518, at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort in Orlando, Fla. from March 27-30, 2011.
May 12 Webinar Details:
- Neverfail and KingsBridge will also host a webinar on May 12 to discuss how an organization can choose the right business continuity plan regardless of the cause of downtime.
- Attendees will learn how to:
- Create a business continuity plan
- Pinpoint and reduce redundant processes
- Assess their organization's disaster threat levels
- Perform a business impact analysis
- When: Thursday, May 12, 2011, noon ET/11:00 a.m. CDT
- Who: Bob Roudebush, vice president of marketing, Neverfail and Skip Williams, president, KingsBridge
- How: To register, please visit: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/864118984
"Neverfail's business continuity and disaster recovery solutions enjoy widespread recognition for their efficacy. This partnership will help our customers more effectively eliminate downtime by moving seamlessly from the planning phase to execution."
- Skip Williams, president, KingsBridge
"Proper planning is a critical step to ensuring the success of any business continuity solution. Today, hundreds of organizations are deploying KingsBridge's planning software to tailor disaster recovery plans and simplify the planning process. By marrying KingsBridge's planning approach with our disaster recovery and high availability software, customers will be able to implement effective plans and strategies to ensure business continuity for the long-term."
- Bob Roudebush, vice president of marketing, Neverfail
KingsBridge is a Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery company that has been building successful recovery plans since 1983. Our software Solution (Phoenix) has been helping you build plans since 1985. Ranging from Online, through Windows to SharePoint and Mobile, there is a Phoenix solution for everyone! We have been holding "How To" seminars since 1995, the longest running class in the industry. KingsBridge has completed Fast Track turnkey solutions for Supply Chain, Software, Financial, Pharmaceutical, Government, Education, Hospital, Manufacturing and Utility Companies. Is your business going to be next? The Phoenix family of software is the culmination of our consulting, seminars and experience rolled into a solution that you could use to develop your plan. It gives you the experience of a consultant without the expense.
Neverfail is a leading global software company providing affordable data protection, high availability, and disaster recovery solutions focused on keeping users productive. Neverfail's software solutions enable users to remain continuously connected to the live software application irrespective of hardware, software, operating system, or network failures. Neverfail's mission of eliminating application downtime for the end user delivers the assurance of business continuity, removes the commercial and IT management costs associated with system downtime, and enables the more productive use of IT resources. Neverfail, a US Managed Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, is a consistent and active early adopter participant and contributor in all mission-critical Microsoft applications. It is also a member of the Microsoft SQL Server Always On Alliance. More information can be found at www.neverfailgroup.com.
Neverfail is a trademark of Neverfail Group Limited. All other trademarks, including Microsoft, Windows, and Exchange, are trademarks of their respective companies. Copyright © 2009 Neverfail Group Ltd. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, transmitted, transcribed, or translated into any language or computer language, in any form or by any means without prior express, written consent of Neverfail Group Limited.