PARSIPPANY, N.J., Feb. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Amopé™ (www.amope.com), a premium women's Footcare brand in the USA, is helping women fall back in love with their fabulously stylish and incredibly uncomfortable shoes. New Amopé™ GelActiv™ Insoles & Inserts feature ultra-slim gel technology and a discreet, transparent design to relieve pressure on aching feet. The days of tolerating discomfort for the sake of style are over: from skyscraper heels to ballerina flats, Amopé GelActiv Insoles & Inserts offer comfort solutions that need to be felt to be believed. ShoeLove doesn't have to hurt!
"Women have a love-hate relationship with their shoes. They love the way they look, but hate suffering through the hours of discomfort that come with wearing some of them. More often than not, women still choose fashion over comfort. With new Amope GelActiv Insoles & Inserts, women can have the best of both worlds - we can look great, and our feet can feel good," said Molly Joyce, Brand Manager at RB, producer of Amopé. "Women have already traded bralettes for underwires and high-stretch shapewear for constricting corsets. Our new high-tech, high-style insoles mean it's time to bring this same approach to our shoes."
Show Some ShoeLove with Amopé
To celebrate the launch, Amopé will have a ShoeLove Fashion Truck roving around New York City during a big week in fashion in New York from February 9-16, 2017. Women who drop by the ShoeLove Fashion Truck will be able to try Amopé GelActiv Insoles & Inserts and feel the difference, which is especially important when they're running between fashion shows all week.
Amopé is spreading even more ShoeLove with an Instagram sweepstakes. Shoe lovers everywhere are encouraged to snap a foot selfie in their favorite pair of shoes and share it on Instagram using the hashtags #Amope, #ShoeLove and #AmopeShoeSweepstakes for a chance to win a pair of designer shoes and Amopé Insoles & Inserts. There will be 16 total winners, or two per day, from February 9-16, 2017.
Amopé ShoeLove Fashion Truck Schedule (February 9 – 16, 2017)
- Thursday, February 9: (11 a.m. – 7 p.m.) 6th Avenue and 35th Street
- Friday, February 10: (12 p.m. – 8 p.m.) Gansevoort Street between 10th Avenue and Washington Street
- Saturday, February 11: (11 a.m. – 7 p.m.) Corner of 5th Avenue and 25th Street
- Sunday, February 12: (12 p.m. – 8 p.m.) 15th Street between 9th and 10th Avenues
- Monday, February 13: (11 a.m. – 7 p.m.) 33rd Street between 8th and 9th Avenues
- Tuesday, February 14: (10 a.m. – 6 p.m.) Washington Street between Spring and West Houston Streets
- Wednesday, February 15: (10 a.m. – 6 p.m.) Hudson Street between King and West Houston Streets
- Thursday, February 16: (11 a.m. – 7 p.m.) Gansevoort Street between 10th Avenue and Washington Street
About Amopé GelActiv Insoles & Inserts
Powered by soft, elastic GelActiv technology, Amopé Insoles & Inserts relieve pressure on sensitive parts of the foot, with a non-slip adhesive to keep them firmly in place. The ultra-slim and transparent design makes them nearly invisible, so no one will know you're wearing them. Each pair of Amopé GelActiv Insoles & Inserts can be reused and moved between similar shoe styles.
Amopé GelActiv products are available in the following varieties:
Amopé GelActiv Insoles
- Everyday Heels – Perfect for go-to, reliable pairs of heels; relieves pressure off the ball of the foot with extra cushioning, and provides arch support
- Extreme Heels –Ultra-soft gel arch relieves pressure off ball of foot and provides extra cushioning for sky-high stilettos
- Flat Shoes – Achieve all day comfort with extra cushioning under the heels of your flat shoes and boots
- Open Shoes – Extra-slim and discreet design made specifically for open shoes and sandals
Amopé GelActiv Inserts
- Ultra Slim Ball of Foot Cushions – Features an ultra-thin design that won't crowd toes and provides extra cushioning to the balls of feet to prevent discomfort
- Also available in Invisible Gel Heel Protectors, Invisible Gel Heel Cushions, and Invisible Gel Sensitive Spots
Amopé GelActiv products are available for the average suggested retail price of $9.99 for Insoles and $6.99 for Inserts. Amopé products are available at drugstores and retailers nationwide including Target, Walmart, Walgreens, Rite Aid, and amazon.com.
Love Every Step with Amopé™
Amopé™ is a premium footcare and beauty brand with a range of products meant to support the health and beauty of women's feet. Amopé means "love my feet" in Portuguese and was created from the idea that beauty and skin care shouldn't stop at the ankles. Our premium products include the Amopé Pedi Perfect™ Electronic Foot File, available with Diamond Crystals and in Wet & Dry Rechargeable versions; GelActiv™ Insoles & Inserts; the Electronic Nail Care System; and Pedi Perfect™ Extra Rich Skin Recovery Cream and Daily Moisturizer to keep feet feeling soft and smooth.
RB*, producer of Amopé™ products, is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. The company has operations in over 60 countries, with headquarters in London, Dubai and Amsterdam, and sales in most countries across the globe. Inspired by a purpose to deliver innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, RB is in the top 20 of companies listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are the global No. 1 or No. 2 in the majority of our fast-growing categories, driven by an exceptional rate of innovation. Our health, hygiene and home portfolio is led by our global Powerbrands including: Nurofen, Strepsils, Gaviscon, Mucinex, Durex, Scholl, Clearasil, Lysol, Dettol, Veet, Harpic, Cillit Bang, Mortein, Finish, Vanish, Calgon, Air Wick, Woolite and French's. Our Powerbrands represent 80% of our net revenue.
For more information visit www.rb.com
*RB is the trading name of Reckitt Benckiser group of companies.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-amope-gelactiv-insoles-and-inserts-the-days-of-uncomfortable-shoes-for-the-sake-of-style-are-over-300402166.html