CLEVELAND, Aug. 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Build the website that wins customers. Brian Massey, The Conversion Scientist™, shows anyone who is ultimately accountable for the performance of a website how to do just that in his new book, Your Customer Creation Equation: Unexpected Formulas of The Conversion Scientist™.
"If you're feeling overwhelmed, Brian Massey will show you where to start and take you through some great case studies while he points you to easy-to-use tools and web resources that will change the way you measure your success online," says Andrew M. Davis, author and media/marketing visionary.
Specifically, Your Customer Creation Equation teaches readers how to:
- Identify the unique formula ("customer creation equation") for their website
- Set up a digital conversion lab to measure progress
- Develop home pages, landing pages, registration forms, and shopping carts that deliver
- Monitor the competition to stay one step ahead
- Charge marketing "batteries" to reduce advertising expenditures
- Truly understand the target audience and what motivates them to buy
- Get everyone on the internal team aligned to produce outstanding results.
Massey wrote the book to share the knowledge he has gained working with hundreds of businesses to optimize their websites for results.
About Brian Massey:
Brian Massey is a computer scientist who took a sales job out of college and ended up in marketing. Brian has been "early to market" in many of his endeavors, including his current company, Conversion Sciences. With nearly 20 years of online marketing experience, this programmer / marketer / entrepreneur has reinvented himself as The Conversion Scientist™, and has led the charge in making both consumers and businesses more successful. He is a national speaker, writer, and consultant living in Austin, Texas, where life and the Internet are hopelessly entwined.
About Content Marketing Institute:
Content Marketing Institute (CMI) teaches marketing professionals how to attract and retain customers through compelling, omni-channel storytelling. CMI does this through multiple offerings including: Content Marketing World (Sept. 4-6, 2012), Chief Content Officer magazine, books, and strategic consulting and content marketing research for some of the best-known small and large brands in the world.
SOURCE Content Marketing Institute