LOS ANGELES, March 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- 'Think and Grow Rich' by Napoleon Hill is considered one of the most significant books ever written, having sold more than 100 million copies worldwide. Continuing that legacy, a new and updated version of the international bestseller has just been released, and it's filled with detailed firsthand accounts from some of the world's most successful entrepreneurs, thought leaders and cultural icons of our time.
James Whittaker, a best-selling author, entrepreneur and movie producer, is proud to announce the release of his new book, 'Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy.' An official companion to the timeless classic by Napoleon Hill, 'Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy' tapped names like Barbara Cocoran, Grant Cardone, Sharon Lechter, Warren Moon, Rob Dyrdek, Tim Storey and many others. It shares their stories of how they rose above the unlikeliest, and in some cases, most tragic of circumstances to find personal fulfillment and make their mark on the world. The foreword was written by Bob Proctor.
"My goal with the book is to help inspire those who want more for themselves," Whittaker said. "We all want success in our lives, but most people don't realize that everything they need to create a rich life is already in their possession. This book shows you how to stop settling and start living a life of purpose and fulfillment."
Highlights of 'Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy' include:
- Desire with Janine Shepherd and Grant Cardone
- Faith with Jim Stovall and Sharon Lechter
- Auto-suggestion with Bob Proctor and Satish Verma
- Specialized knowledge with Lewis Howes and Noel Whittaker
- Imagination with Barbara Corcoran and Rob Dyrdek
- Organized planning with Derek Mills and Joel Brown
- Decision with James Hill and John Lee Dumas
- Persistence with Warren Moon and Brandon T. Adams
- The power of the mastermind with Tim Storey and David Meltzer
- The mystery of sex transmutation with John Shin and Lionel Sosa
- The subconscious mind with Errol Abramson and Blaine Bartlett
- The brain with Dennis Kimbro and Sandra Gallagher
- The sixth sense with Don Green
"James Whittaker's new book, 'Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy' will inspire you to chase your dreams, just like Napoleon Hill motivated me to chase mine," Warren Moon, NFL Hall of Fame quarterback, said.
The book is accompanied by the release of a movie by the same name. Whittaker is also a proud co-executive producer on the film. 'Think and Grow Rich: The Legacy' is fully endorsed by the Napoleon Hill Foundation.
The book is now available in bookstores and on Amazon.com
To learn more about the movie: http://tgrmovie.com
To arrange interviews or request a copy:
Serbin Media, Inc.
SOURCE James Whittaker