SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- ConnectSolutions (CoSo), the trusted private-cloud solutions provider for Microsoft Skype for Business, today announced a new pilot service that will provide an easy path for commercial and public sector organizations looking to deploy Skype for Business with Enterprise Voice. For more information, please click here.
While the number of large organizations that are currently conducting or planning to conduct a Skype for Business trial grew from 42 percent to 75 percent last year (T3i Group), many organizations are still hesitant to move on to the deployment phase due to concerns around integration with legacy systems and other challenges. The CoSo Cloud™ Pilot Program removes the guesswork, providing organizations with accurate accounts of network and end user readiness that allow them to make a successful transition to Skype for Business—on time and on budget.
"We have learned from our experience deploying to over 150 Microsoft UC customers that when Enterprise Voice is included in the deployment, the value proposition grows but so does the complexity," said ConnectSolutions CEO Glen D. Vondrick. "A CoSo Cloud Pilot removes the guesswork, providing organizations with accurate accounts of network and end-user readiness, ensuring they can make a successful transition to Skype for Business."
The CoSo Cloud Pilot Program is a 60-day engagement that evaluates the specific benefits Skype for Business with Enterprise Voice would bring to the business while identifying any deployment issues that need to be addressed after running limited trials across a small portion of the workforce. ConnectSolutions provides all the technical expertise, resources and overall management required to ensure a proper evaluation with minimal impact on the organization.
The CoSo Cloud Pilot Program includes:
- Outlining corporate UC success criteria and associated KPI's
- Identifying key employees for pilot participation
- Establishing an effective training plan for the pilot participants that are tied to business goals
- Facilitating a roundtable discussion on how Skype for Business can transform existing business processes
- Establishing support processes and responsibilities
- 60-day trial of Skype for Business functionality, including Enterprise Voice
As part of the program, ConnectSolutions will provide:
- All the telephone numbers and necessary components that allow for a full evaluation
- Project plan customized for your organization
- Tips for high user engagement
- Adoption monitoring
- User Acceptance Test Plans (UAT) to validate each area of Skype for Business functionality (IM/Presence, Enterprise Voice, etc.)
- Progress tracking with adjustment recommendations to track your progress and make adjustments
- Project management and pilot participant support
- End point devices that meet the needs of your pilot participants and are yours to keep
- End user training delivered via the web
- Pre and post pilot assessment results
- Call detail and call quality analysis reports
- Network data analysis report
- Post pilot review session with CoSo Skype experts
- Full Skype for Business deployment proposal based on the engagement
For more information about the CoSo Cloud Pilot Program, please visit http://connectsolutions.com/products-and-services/coso-cloud/skype-for-business/coso-cloud-pilot-service.
Connect with ConnectSolutions:
ConnectSolutions (CoSo), a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and Adobe Gold Solution Partner, is the trusted private-cloud solutions provider for Microsoft Skype for Business and Adobe Connect. With more than 8 billion minutes of cloud collaboration delivered, CoSo products, services, and unrivaled expertise are relied upon by mid-market businesses, global enterprises and government agencies to deliver a superior customer experience in the deployment and ongoing management of mission-critical collaboration solutions.
The CoSo Suite of managed service offerings exceed the security, reliability and quality requirements of typical collaboration systems and are trusted by such commercial organizations as General Motors, KPMG, Citibank and Raytheon as well as such government organizations as the General Services Administration, FEMA, and the Transportation Security Administration.
For more information about ConnectSolutions and the CoSo Cloud offerings, visit: http://connectsolutions.com