EVERETT, Wash., July 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Fluke Corporation introduces the Fluke® 414D, 419D and 424D Laser Distance Meters, which deliver accurate, point-and-click measurements up to 100 meters (330 feet). The laser distance meters are ideal for a broad range of building/construction, industrial, maintenance, and professional services applications.
New features available in these distance meters:
- Integrated compass: provides a "heading" for distance measurement.
- Inclination sensor: assists with height tracking, leveling and indirect horizontal distance measurement when line of sight is blocked.
- Automatic endpiece correction: when measuring from an edge or corner, a built-in sensor detects the position of the bracket and automatically changes the reference point.
The rugged dust- and splash-proof distance meters allow for easy measurement of hard to access areas, like high ceilings, without climbing a ladder. The three models provide the right features and price points for a wide variety of applications:
- Fluke 414D
- Measures up to 50m (165 feet) with one button and an accuracy of +/- 2mm (0.079 in).
- Easy, automatic math for area and volume; add and subtract with ease.
- Fluke 419D
- Measures up to 80m (263 feet) with even greater accuracy of +/- 1mm.
- 3-line display plus storage for 20 complete displays.
- Tripod mountable.
- Fluke 424D
- Measures up to 100m (330 feet).
- Feature-rich meter includes tilt sensor for hard-to-reach measurements, corner angle feature, compass, and more.
Pricing and Availability
The Fluke Distance Meters are available now at U.S. list prices of $125 for model 414D, $250 for model 419D and $375 for model 424D. For more information, visit: http://www.fluke.com/laserdistance.
For information on Fluke tools and applications, or to find the location of your nearest distributor, call (800) 44-FLUKE (800-443-5853), e-mail email@example.com or visit the Fluke Web site at http://www.fluke.com.
Founded in 1948, Fluke Corporation is the world leader in compact, professional electronic test tools. Fluke customers are technicians, engineers, electricians, and metrologists who install, troubleshoot and manage industrial, electrical and electronic equipment and calibration processes.
Fluke is a registered trademark of Fluke Corporation. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. For more information, visit the Fluke website.
For more information:
Public Relations Manager
SOURCE Fluke Corporation