ST. CLOUD, Minn., April 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Adding Tex Mex spice to the upcoming summer grilling season, Gold'n Plump®, a brand of all natural and value-added chicken from the Midwest's largest chicken producer GNP Company™, is expanding its popular Frozen Chicken Patties line. Joining the existing Original, Bacon & Cheddar and Mushroom & Swiss varieties in grocers' frozen meat section, Gold'n Plump Tex Mex Chicken Patties will be available through select retailers, beginning mid-May 2015.
The newly crafted Gold'n Plump Tex Mex Chicken Patties are made from premium quality all natural boneless skinless chicken thighs and feature:
- A hand-pattied, butcher-made appearance with real flavorful ingredients like hot pepper cheese, diced green chiles and jalapenos and other authentic Tex Mex seasonings.
- Less fat than regular ground beef, making Gold'n Plump Chicken Patties a healthier burger alternative.
- Individually frozen patties, vacuum-sealed for freshness and convenience, to go straight from the freezer to the grill or skillet.
- Six 1/3-lb burger patties per 32 oz. package.
- A suggested retail price of $8.99.
"We found today's consumers seek authentic flavor from around the world and look for more unique burger options to add to their grilling menu," said Sara Danforth, new product development manager for GNP Company. "The new Gold'n Plump Tex Mex Chicken Patties satisfy this need by delivering a bold and robust flavor, while being a healthful alternative to beef burgers."
For families seeking delicious, healthy and convenient meal options this summer, Gold'n Plump Tex Mex Chicken Patties make for the perfect meal. To spice up your next family grill-out, Gold'n Plump offers the following backyard party-planning tips for consumers:
- Offer creative ingredients! Set out fun, tasty toppings like guacamole, pico de gallo or sour cream, and, instead of traditional hamburger buns, use Mexican hard rolls or tortilla wraps.
- Make paper flowers and banners out of craft paper with your kids to decorate your backyard.
- Assign seating with individually potted cactus plants that double as party favors for your guests.
- Decorate your patio table with a festive tablecloth, colorful napkins and dishes.
- Create a salsa bar for guests to mix their own flavors and levels of spice – plus, salsa is a great topping for Tex Mex Chicken Patties!
- Play mariachi music to serenade your guests.
- Don't forget the piñata!
For more information on new products, stay tuned to the Gold'n Plump website and social media channels of Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. The brand will launch a What Flavor Do you Savor? website quiz in mid-May; consumers can answer simple questions to see which Chicken Patties flavor fits them best, while earning a coupon and entering for a chance to win free products. The brand will launch a social media campaign on its Facebook page in May to promote the new, savory flavor of Tex Mex Chicken Patties and is also working with popular food bloggers to develop creative recipes featuring the product.
About Gold'n Plump® Chicken | Good Chicken is Our Mission™
Gold'n Plump® is distributed nationally by St. Cloud, Minn.-based GNP Company, a provider of premium branded and custom chicken products to retail, deli and foodservice customers. The Gold'n Plump brand's good chicken mission centers on being truly all natural, highly trimmed and free of unwanted solution, skin and parts. To learn more about the Gold'n Plump brand and its products as well as find great recipes, general cooking and safe handling tips and nutrition information, visit GoldnPlump.com and find Gold'n Plump on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube. For more information about the company, which has nearly 1,700 team members and 350 family farm partners in Minnesota and Wisconsin, visit GNPCompany.com
SOURCE Gold'n Plump Chicken