NEW YORK, Nov. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Evoke (www.evokegroup.com), a leading marketing, media, and communications agency designed exclusively for the health and wellness industry, today announces five key executive appointments bringing to the group a vast amount of expertise across creative, strategy, and client services. These new leaders will help to strengthen the agency and position Evoke for continued growth to overcome the biggest challenges in the marketplace today.
Evoke's new senior leadership appointments include:
- Beth Beck, Group Managing Director for Philadelphia and Chicago: Beth Beck brings more than 25 years of healthcare marketing experience to her new role at Evoke. She previously served as General Manager at McCann Health, North America.
- Collette Douaihy, Chief Creative Officer: Leading the agency's cross-office creative teams is Collette Douaihy, an industry veteran with 28 years of experience. She previously led creative teams at Digitas Health.
- Andy Saucier, Executive Creative Director: Also joining Evoke from Digitas Health, where he was VP, Creative Director, Andy Saucier will be working with Evoke's creative teams to concept breakthrough ideas.
- Shelley Rahe, EVP, Global Client Partner: Shelley Rahe will ensure brand engagements receive a unified, integrated approach across disciplines, audiences, and geographies. She previously worked in client services leadership positions at CDM in New York and London.
- Michael Cole, Chief Strategy Officer: With more than 18 years of experience, most recently at WPP Health & Wellness as Chief Strategy Officer and as Chief Client Officer for WPP's integrated agency Team Pfizer, Cole will lead Evoke's integrated strategic offerings.
Evoke CEO Reid Connolly says, "It's an incredibly exciting time in our industry and at Evoke in particular. As Evoke grows, our clients continue to look to us to tackle their most important challenges and help them navigate today's complex healthcare communications landscape. The traditional holding company models don't work anymore, and clients and the great talent in our industry are looking for new ways to solve bigger problems and do better work. We're thrilled to bring in these key new leaders to help our clients face these challenges head-on."
Evoke (www.evokegroup.com) is a leading marketing, media, and communications agency bound by a common purpose: Health More Human™. With offices in New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco, London, Princeton, Chicago, Los Angeles, Singapore, and Dubai, the group of 550+ employees is working with 18 of the top 20 pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
Evoke is part of Huntsworth plc (HNT: LSE) (www.huntsworth.com), an international healthcare and communications group. The group's principal areas of focus are marketing, medical, and immersive communication services to healthcare clients, which are primarily large and mid-sized pharmaceutical and biotech companies. It also has a smaller communications group, which provides a range of communications and advisory services, including strategic communications, public affairs, investor relations, and consumer marketing.
CONTACT: Theresa Dolge