DUBLIN, April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Dublin - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3b2jdb/global_glass) has announced the addition of the "Global Glass Packaging Industry 2013-2018: Trends, Forecasts and Opportunity Analysis" report to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
To make business, investment, and strategic decisions, you need timely, useful information. This market report fulfills this core need and is an indispensable reference guide for multinational product manufacturers, investors, executives, distributors, and many more that operate in this market.
Some of the features of New Insights in the International Glass Packaging Industry: Trends, Forecasts and Opportunity Analysis to 2018 include:
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model which helps to understand the competitive position of industry players.
- Global glass packaging market intelligence with special emphasis on application market such as food and beverage, personal care and healthcare glass packaging markets.
- Market size by application segments in terms of value, market size trend (2007-2012) and forecast (2013-2018) for key market segments that are useful to make major investment decisions.
- Competitive Landscape, emerging trend, market drivers and growth opportunity analysis provided helps to ascertain a sound investment decision.
Who Can Benefit From This Report?
This study is intended for senior level executives, sales, OEMs, marketing and business development professionals at various nodes of value chain of this market. This multi-client market study is used by small to multi-national Fortune 500 companies and utilized for a variety of reasons as follows.
- Business development
- Strategic planning
- Business presentation
- Determination of market size and trend
- Competitive analysis
- Resource and inventory management
- Investment decisions
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Glass Packaging Industry Background and Classifications
3. Market Analysis
4. Financial (Cost Structure, Profitability, Debt and Assets) Analysis
5. Competitive Landscape and Growth Opportunities Analysis
6. Industry Strategic Assessment
7. Company Profiles for Leading Players
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3b2jdb/global_glass
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, email@example.com
SOURCE Research and Markets