NEW ORLEANS, Dec. 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Brad Dude just launched his latest book, "Quick! I Need to Be a Leader in 30 Days!" in both soft cover and e-book formats. Besides a discussion of practical, no-nonsense leadership models and on-the-job activities, he also provides a 30-day outline of the key steps required to become an effective leader. Brad also has a new leadership course that the book complements (https://quickleadershipgroup.com).
"Brad Dude's new leadership book highlights the need for understanding and mastering the basics of influence when stepping into leadership and introducing organizational change."
Teresa de Grosbois #1 international bestselling author
Brad Dude has more than 40 years of international leadership experience (https://braddude.com) and has five other books available on Amazon and in other retail outlets that focuses on the use of personal temperament to enhance leadership and management principles and to enhance family relationships. In this book, Brad Dude provides:
- The 3 types of power including two that readers take with them wherever they go;
- Leadership models to analyze the commitment and competence of followers;
- Relevant, on-the-job assignments to practice what has been read;
- Methods to influence the reader's department or organization and the people in it;
- A model for making better decisions without jumping to conclusions;
- Approaches to manage organizational conflicts more effectively;
- And much more…
Get Brad Dude's new book on Amazon today (https://www.amazon.com/dp/0996447032). "Quick! I Need to Be a Leader in 30 Days!" shows that anyone can become a leader by following his plan of action with readings, models, and on-the-job practice assignments.
Contact: Brad Dude
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-leadership-book-provides-step-by-step-guidance-on-becoming-a-leader-in-30-days-300568857.html
SOURCE Brad Dude