LOS ANGELES, Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Crystal Cruises is offering exceptionally low single occupancy fares on an increased number of cruises to more destinations in 2013. Solo travelers have a choice of a different worldwide cruise in almost every month from April to November. With single supplements of just 10%, travelers can save as much as $1,000 for a private, deluxe outside stateroom on 10 varied cruises of seven to 18 days, including:
- April 12 -- Kobe to Vancouver – 18 days for $6,030;
- May 9 -- Rome to Istanbul – 9 days for $3,670;
- May 23 -- New York to Reykjavik – 12 days for $4,265;
- June 25 -- Stockholm to Copenhagen – 10 days for $5,485;
- July 6 -- Istanbul to Rome – 7 days for $2,865;
- July 20 – Stockholm to Copenhagen – 10 days for $5,485;
- July 30 – Copenhagen to Stockholm – 10 days for 5,485;
- September 2 – London to Barcelona – 9 days for $4,375;
- November 2 – Rome to Lisbon – 13 days for $4,805; and
- November 23 – Miami to Rio de Janeiro – 16 days for $5,260.
"Hundreds of solo travelers have taken advantage of our fall 2012 'singles promotion'," says Jack Anderson, Crystal's senior vice president, marketing & sales. "Our guests love the way we take care of them, the programs we provide, and the friendliness and camaraderie on board. Given the variety of cruise destinations, lengths of cruises and breadth of dates, this offer is not only a great opportunity for independent vacations, but also for girls' getaways and summer family and friends' reunions. People can enjoy bonding travel get-togethers, while saving on the added comfort of a private stateroom."
Among the extraordinary care Crystal provides for solo travelers are Ambassador Hosts on every sailing for those seeking a dance partner, assigned seating for dinner in the Crystal Dining Room, and "Table for 8," which brings individuals together for friendly shared dining in the specialty restaurants at night. Crystal Cruises' ocean resort experience always includes fine wines, premium spirits, and gratuities with one's vacation, as well as a host of other complimentary amenities, from enlightening enrichment speakers and fitness classes to pampering pillow menus and specialty restaurant dining, featuring the world-renowned cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa. Additionally, even without the single specials, Crystal already boasts one of the lowest supplement rates for sole occupancy of a double stateroom.
Crystal's passion for taking care of guests in an inviting environment of extraordinary space, quality and choices has earned the company more "World's Best" awards than any other cruise line, resort, or hotel in history.
SOURCE Crystal Cruises