LA QUINTA, Calif., Dec. 2, 2010 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Andrew K. Skipp, President/CEO, Hubbard-Hall Inc., Waterbury, CT, has been elected Chairman of the National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD). Skipp has served as Vice Chairman during the past two years.
Skipp joins NACD Vice Chairman Roger T. Harris, President of Producers Chemical Company, Batavia, IL, and Treasurer Mathew A. Brainerd, Brainerd Chemical Company, Inc., Tulsa, OK, who were also elected as top officers of NACD. Elections were held today during the Annual Business Meeting at NACD's 39th Annual Meeting in Palm Springs, CA.
In other action, John Logue, Royale Pigments and Chemicals, Inc. and John "Jeff" O'Neill, Harcros Chemicals, Inc. were elected, as Directors-at-Large on the National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD) Board of Directors.
Also joining the Board are four new Regional Presidents: Southern Region – Jeff Miller, President/CEO, Research Solvents & Chemicals, Inc.; Central Region – Patrick W. O'Toole, President/Secretary, Webb Chemical Service Corp.; Western Region – Michael D. Lee, President, A.G. Layne, Inc.; and Northeast Region - Stephen P. Barney, President/CEO, Monson Companies, Inc. to serve for the next two years.
"NACD is fortunate to have such outstanding individuals willing to serve their fellow industry peers," said NACD Chairman Andrew Skipp. "The Executive Committee, other Board members, and the NACD membership will benefit from their knowledge of the industry and leadership skills. I know they will make significant contributions over the next three years."
The members of the full 2011 NACD Board of Directors are as follows:
- Chairman, Andrew K. Skipp, President/CEO, Hubbard-Hall Inc., Waterbury, CT
- Vice Chairman, Roger T. Harris, President of Producers Chemical Company, Batavia, IL
- Treasurer, Mathew A. Brainerd, President, Brainerd Chemical Company, Inc., Tulsa, OK
- Christopher L. Jahn, President, NACD, Arlington, VA
- Jean-Pierre Baizan, President, SolvChem, Inc., Pearland, TX
- John Logue, Executive Vice President, Royale Pigments and Chemicals, Inc., Paramus, NJ
- Joel Hopper, President, Brenntag Mid-South, Inc., Henderson, KY
- John "Jeff" O'Neill, Senior Vice President, Harcros Chemicals, Inc., Kansas City, KS
- Richard A. Peacock, President, PVS-Nolwood Chemicals, Inc., Detroit, MI
- Dominic J. Stull, President, Pacific Coast Chemicals Co., Berkeley, CA
- Western Region – Michael D. Lee, President, A.G. Layne, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
- Central Region – Patrick W. O'Toole, President/Secretary, Webb Chemical Service Corp., Muskegon Heights, MI
- Southern Region – Jeff Miller, President/CEO, Research Solvents & Chemicals, Inc., Pelham, AL
- Northeast Region – Stephen P. Barney, President/CEO, Monson Companies, Inc., Leominster, MA
NACD and its 390 member companies and affiliates are vital to the chemical supply chain providing products to over 750,000 end users. They make a delivery every five seconds while maintaining a safety record that is more than twice as good as the safety standards set by DOT. NACD members are leaders in health, safety, security, and environmental performance through implementation of Responsible Distribution, established in 1991 as a condition of membership and is a third-party verified management practice. For additional information on our members, their safety record or NACD, visit NACD's website — http://www.nacd.com.
Contact: Matthew Glaser
SOURCE National Association of Chemical Distributors (NACD)