New Models in Organoids Market Open New Vistas in Stem Cell Research for Cancer, Global Valuation to Reach US$ 12.8 Bn by 2030: TMR
- New technologies in organoids market in patient-centric 3D cultures of cells advance the realm of precision medicine, notably in expanding the treatment avenue in cancer
- Researchers leverage human organoid cultures in disease modelling, especially to gain in gene mutation of infectious diseases such as in understanding the virology of SARS-CoV-2 responsible for Covid-19
12 Jan, 2021, 09:30 ET
ALBANY, N.Y., Jan. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Organoids are stem cell-derived 3D culture systems and are usually derived from induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) and multipotent adult tissue stem cells (ASCs). The technologies in the organoids market have emerged as a novel culture used for human disease modelling. Their amazing capability in recapitulating in vivo anatomy and physiology of organs is utilized to open new paradigms in cell biology areas such as in gene therapy, regenerative medicine, and cancer research. Most prominently, researchers and industry players have harnessed the potential of organoids in regenerative medicine and tissue engineering.
Advent of new methods in generating 3D structures are opening new vistas in human disease modelling, particularly in virology. The utilization of these in drug discovery and personalized medicine will transform medical care in years to come. Europe and North America have emerged as the new hotspots for patient-derived human organoid studies in the global organoids market.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Organoids Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/covid19.php
The revenue of global organoid market is projected to climb from US$ 1.7 Bn in 2019 to touch the mark of US$ 12.8 Bn by 2030.
Key Findings of Organoids Market
- Organoids to Pave Way to New Avenues in Virology
In the backdrop of the need for new approaches of studying the pathogenesis of currently emerging Covid-19, organoids market is replete with incredible revenue potential for stakeholders. Researchers are relentlessly working toward new organoids approaches for understanding tissue tropism of SARS-CoV-2. In the last few years, the strides in the organoids market has unarguably expanded the armamentarium of virologists studying infectious diseases. A case in point was Zika virus infection.
- Human Organoids Open New Dimension In Regenerative Medicine
Patient-derived human organoids are increasingly being leveraged upon by researchers to open new avenues in tissue engineering and regenerative medicine. These 3D-based cultures have been able to overcome the limitations of 2D cancer-derived cell lines, notably in bladder, colorectal, brain, and liver cancer. There is demand for new patient-derived cell lines for cancer sample biobanking. Integrating biobanking with tumor modelling has undoubtedly expanded the avenue in cancer care. This is also expanding the avenue for precision medicine, the relevance of which is gather traction in patient care.
Request Brochure of Organoids Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/brochure.php
- Collaborations among Researchers and Lifesciences Industry to Pivot Growth
Over the years, the organoid market has made some remarkable strides on the back of collaborations between researchers in universities and medical experts in healthcare institutes. Next-gen organoid development for Covid-19 is a case in point where there has been surge in research funding. Giant leaps made by genome editing systems have expanded the avenue in genome engineering of human stem cells. This will test new methods of generating human organoid models. Another researcher directions attracting investments are in development of cerebral organoids for neurological diseases.
Organoids Market: Key Driving Factors and Promising Avenues
- Popularity of personalized medicine to spur research and development in organoids
- Patient-specific modeling (PSM) are expected to open new avenues in precision care
- Advent of new sources of generating organoids to advance the role of organoids in human disease modelling, opening new avenues
- Patient-derived tumor organoids will open a new horizon in cancer care
Purchase the Organoids Market Report - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php
Organoids Market: Competitive Dynamics
- The organoids market is witnessing high degree of consolidation
- Key players are expected to unveil innovative offering and get into collaborations to expand their research potential
- Companies are keen on expanding the therapeutic application of human organoids.
- Some of the key players in the market are Definigen, Hubrecht Organoid Technology, 3Dnamics, Inc., PeproTech, Inc., Organoid Therapeutics, Corning Incorporated (Life Sciences), Merck KGgA, and Thermo Fisher Scientific
Explore Transparency Market Research's award-winning coverage of the global Healthcare Industry:
Gene Therapy Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/gene-therapy-market.html
Genome Editing Market: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/genome-editing-market.html
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals.
Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision."
Browse More Upcoming Reports by Transparency Market Research: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/upcoming.htm
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY - 12207
USA - Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Press Release Source: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/organoids-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research
Share this article