BUFFALO, N.Y., May 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Reese's Ice Cream Cake is now just a grocery aisle away! Introduced in time for I Love Reese's Day on May 18, this premium, new ice cream cake features creamy chocolate ice cream, chunks of real Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, a layer of Reese's peanut butter and whipped icing with a Hershey's chocolate drizzle on top. The cake is available in select grocery stores nationwide. #NotSorry
Made by Rich Products, the nation's leading maker of ice cream cakes sold in grocery stores, the Reese's Ice Cream Cake gives Reese's fans another delicious way to enjoy their favorite candy. Priced around $15.99, each cake serves about nine. Look for it in the bakery or freezer sections at stores, including Publix, ShopRite, Giant Martin's, Giant Landover, Food Lion and more.
This summer, for National Ice Cream Day on July 21, Reese's fans and HersheyPark's Chocolate World visitors can taste the new cake in the place where Reese's got its start: Hershey, Pa. The cake will be sampled all day to guests at the popular attraction.
"We can't think of a better way to kick off ice cream season than with this new cake innovation for Reese's lovers," said Kimberly O'Brien, Shopper Marketing Manager, In-Store Bakery & Deli Division, Rich Products. "The new Reese's Ice Cream Cake combines everything we love: chocolate, peanut butter and ice cream for a dessert worth indulging in!"
Six Reasons Reese's Deserves an Ice Cream Cake…
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are iconic. They've been around since 1928.
- A Facebook petition with more than 40,000 signatures declared May 18 "I Love Reese's Day," as noted on Spoon University.
- Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are most popular in America and becoming a sensation in Japan, reports Business Insider.
- Ice cream is America's favorite dessert. The average person consumes 48 pints per year.
- Reese's makes so many peanut butter cups each year it could feed one cup to every person in the U.S., Europe, Australia, Japan, China, Africa and India with its annual production.
- According to Thrillist, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups rank No. 1 on the list of "The 30 Best Halloween Candies Ever" with Reese's Pieces following at No. 9.
SOURCE Rich Products