VALLEY COTTAGE, N.Y., May 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Lilac Corp, the company that sells the natural antiviral treatment Gene-Eden-VIR/Novirin, announces the launch of a new website. The website explains, in plain English, the results of a clinical study that showed surprising clearance of the HPV after one year treatment with Gene-Eden-VIR/Novirin in individuals suffering from HPV warts, precancerous, or cancerous lesions. It is important to note that there are no other treatments that clear the virus. Specifically, there are no such drugs. The only other HPV treatments are vaccines for uninfected individuals, and surgical procedures that remove the HPV abnormal growths.
Another interesting feature of the new website is the Q&A page. This page lists some unique, yet very important questions. The following are some examples:
"What do doctors say about Gene-Eden VIR/Novirin?" Since Gene-Eden-VIR/Novirin is a natural treatment, the doctors' reaction reveals their position on the subject of when and if to recommend a natural treatment.
"How do you know that Gene-Eden-VIR/Novirin is better than leading drugs?" Since there are no studies that compare the effectiveness of a natural treatment with that of leading drugs in an important drug category, the answer to this question established new ground in the comparison between natural treatments and drugs.
"Is Gene-Eden-VIR/Novirin a drug?" The answer to this question highlights a common misconception on drugs in general.
The website has been updated to include the published results of several recent studies on Gene-Eden-VIR/Novirin, for instance:
(1) A clinical study showing that treatment with Gene-Eden-VIR completely clears the HPV virus. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28424535).
(2) A clinical study which shows that Gene-Eden-VIR decreases the frequency of genital herpes outbreaks (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27621592), and the duration of these outbreaks (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27766602)
The website also includes a few movies. Some show interviews with the authors of the clinical studies. Other movies are cartoons that explain the results of the clinical studies in entertaining ways.
According to Dr. Hanan Polansky, the lead author of the clinical studies, "When it comes to my health, I believe in science. I am happy to see that the public does too."
The new website can be found here: http://no-viren.com/
(1) Polansky H, Itzkovitz E, Javaherian A. Human papillomavirus (HPV): systemic treatment with Gene-Eden-VIR/Novirin safely and effectively clears virus. Drug Des Devel Ther. 2017 March 3, 11: 575—583;10:2713-22
(2) Polansky H, Itzkovitz E, Javaherian A. Clinical study of Gene-Eden-VIR/Novirin in genital herpes: suppressive treatment safely decreases the duration of outbreaks in both severe and mild cases. Clinical Translational Medicine. 2016 Dec; 5(1):40
(3) Polansky H, Javaherian A, Itzkovitz E. Clinical study in genital herpes: natural Gene-Eden-VIR/Novirin versus acyclovir, valacyclovir, and famciclovir. Drug Des Devel Ther. 2016 Aug 29;10:2713-22. doi: 10.2147/DDDT.S112852. eCollection 2016
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-website-highlights-an-unexpected-effect-of-a-natural-treatment-on-hpv-clearance-in-infected-individuals-300461070.html
SOURCE Lilac Corp