NEW YORK, April 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Manhattan's #1 divorce lawyer, Jacqueline Newman, adds Best Selling Author to her bio as new book – Soon To Be Ex: A Guide to Your Perfect Divorce & Relaunch (Sutton Hart Press) hit #1 on Amazon in its category the first week.
Soon To Be Ex, labeled in one review A Tour de Force by Manhattan's Titan of Divorce, is an illuminating mix of sharp wit, wisdom, and strategy as Newman decodes the divorce process and realities to help women make smart decisions about kids, money, their own psychological well-being and a stellar What's Next.
The book first looks at typical divorce motives to assist a would-be divorcee to first step back to decide if a split-up is the right move or merely a grass-seems-greener situation.
If the marriage is truly failing Jacqueline guides her soon to be ex-wife readers through the divorce process from A to Z with an experienced hand from her managing partner status at New York's high-visibility matrimonial law firm Berkman, Bottger, Newman & Rodd.
- The Hairdresser's Well-Meaning (but flawed) Advice
- Escaping Financial, Emotional or Physical Abuse
- Why a Bi*ch-from-Hell Divorce Lawyer is not (usually) the Best Choice
- Pros and Cons of Mediation, Collaborative Divorce or Litigation
- Court Realities Including Why the Bas**rd's Cheating is Irrelevant
- Maximizing Maintenance, Support and Exit Dignity
Jacqueline Newman (not only New York's best divorce lawyer but also a parent) addresses the children of divorce to help women assure their progeny's financial well-being and offers sound advice on easing the emotional marital turbulence for the marriage's offspring.
Jacqueline includes a few chapters of counsel for the 1% she works with daily (the rich ARE different in their divorces too) looking at:
- Celebrity Divorces (managing valuable brands in a breakup)
- High Net Worth Split Ups (both moneyed and non-moneyed spouses)
- Grief-Saving Prenups
- Millennial Divorces (the startup generation)
Jacqueline explains she located her matrimonial law firm on New York City's 5th Avenue, "So clients can leave my office and go straight to Saks and Bergdorf's for some retail therapy."
A great and valuable read by a caring and brilliant confidant – every girl's guide to her best divorce and relaunch. Available now in Kindle and Hardcover.
Media Booking: Contact Ms. Newman's representatives at Elite Lawyer Management.
Sutton Hart Press: Award winning non-fiction publisher of extraordinary and valuable content by high authority thought leaders across many specialties.
SOURCE Sutton Hart Press