This Sunday, April 17 (afternoon/evening)
And This Monday, April 18, 2011 (morning, mid day and evening news)
DESTIN, FL, April 12 /PRNewswire/ -
- Oil spill anniversary story with custom news interviews
- Un-edited footage of interviews about economic impact, travel forecast, tips for families; the making of a large sand sculpture from world champions on the Gulf; scenes of the Gulf Coast beach and more
- April 20th marks the one year anniversary of the Deepwater Horizon Explosion.
- What was the economic impact
- Spring & Summer Travel Forecast
- Family Travel Tips for Spring & Summer
VISUALS & INTERVIEWS:
- Backdrop of larger-than-life sand sculpture with artist working live.
Watch as Thomas Koet and his team from the Sultans of Sand, current world champion sand sculptor, Dan Belcher and Jill Harris champion sand sculptors; create "A Tribute to the Gulf" with the sugar white sands.
- Interviews ~ Options:
- Family Travel Expert
- Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort President
- Region tourism and business officials
- Live or Taped Broll from the Gulf Coast Beach
WHO: Get an Insider's perspective from experts
WHEN: This Monday April 18 ~ 4:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EST - Sunday Times also available
WHERE: LIVE from the Gulf of Mexico at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort Via Satellite (AMC-9)
SOURCE Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort