WALLDORF, Germany, Sept. 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP NEWSBYTE — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced that it was honored by Brandon Hall Group's 2016 Human Capital Management (HCM) Excellence Awards Program with 17 awards, recognizing consistent, high-quality execution across multiple groups and initiatives within SAP.
Winners in each category were chosen by a judging panel of independent, senior industry subject matter experts and practitioners, and Brandon Hall Group research analysts and executive leaders. SAP's Brandon Hall Group HCM Excellence Award wins include:
- Excellence in Leadership Development
- Best Advance in Coaching and Mentoring — SAP's Global Coaching Practice
- Excellence in Talent Acquisition
- Best Candidate Experience — SAP's Autism at Work Program
- Best Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding — SAP's Employment Brand ReBRAND
- Best Sourcing and Assessment Strategy — SAP's Sourcification Concept
- Best Unique or Innovative Talent Acquisition Program — SAP's Sourcification Concept
- Excellence in Sales and Marketing
- Best Program for Sales Training and Performance — SAP's Innovation Challenger
- Best Sales Onboarding Program — Year One Success at SAP
- Best Unique Sales Training Program (3) — Virtual Live Classroom at SAP, Sales Excellence at SAP and SAP Academies for Sales and Presales: Transforming the Next Generation of Sales and Presales Leaders
- Excellence in Learning
- Best Unique Learning and Development Program — GCO Innovation Day
- Best Advance in Creating an Extended Enterprise Learning Program — SAP Enterprise Support Value Maps
- Best Learning Program Supporting a Change Transformation Business Strategy — SAP Learning Hub (IBM and SAP: IBM GBS Drives Business Transformation Through SAP Learning Hub)
- Excellent in Talent Management
- Best Advance in High Potential Development — SAP's CA Talent Rotation Pool Program
- Best Unique Talent Management Program — Innovation of SAP's CA Talent Rotation Pool Program
"Winning a Brandon Hall Group Excellence Award means an organization is an elite innovator within human capital management. The award signifies that the organization's work represents a leading practice in that HCM function," said Rachel Cooke, chief operating officer of Brandon Hall Group and head of the awards program. "All award winners have to demonstrate a measurable benefit to the business, not just the HCM operation. That's an important distinction. Our HCM award winners are helping to transform the business."
"We are incredibly proud of our achievements in the HCM space and are committed to continued excellence," said Jenny Dearborn, senior vice president and chief learning officer of SAP. "As digital transformation continues to change the way organizations work, SAP is driving the industry forward by setting the bar high for innovation and developing new initiatives to push the boundaries of traditional HR."
Now entering its 22nd year, the Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards Program is the most prestigious awards program in the HCM industry. Pioneered in 1994, the program was one of the first of its kind in the learning industry. The Excellence Awards recognize the best organizations that have successfully deployed programs, strategies, modalities, processes, systems and tools that have achieved measurable results. The program attracts entrants from leading corporations around the world, as well as midmarket and smaller firms.
Geraldine Lim, +1 (415) 418-0945, email@example.com, PT
Any statements contained in this document that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements as defined in the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as "anticipate," "believe," "estimate," "expect," "forecast," "intend," "may," "plan," "project," "predict," "should" and "will" and similar expressions as they relate to SAP are intended to identify such forward-looking statements. SAP undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. All forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from expectations. The factors that could affect SAP's future financial results are discussed more fully in SAP's filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including SAP's most recent Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the SEC. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of their dates.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/newsbyte-sap-wins-17-brandon-hall-group-human-capital-management-excellence-awards-demonstrating-exceptional-hr-practices-300335384.html
SOURCE SAP SE