SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 20, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global next-generation data storage market size is expected to reach USD 118.22 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is projected to record a CAGR of 12.5% from 2019 to 2025. The market growth is driven chiefly by the rising consumer need for reliable, secure, and cost-efficient ways of storing and managing information.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Penetration of next-generation data storing devices in developing countries could be challenged by financial constraints
- The Network-Attached Storage (NAS) technology segment is positioned to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period
- The growing need to manage large volumes of structured and unstructured data will promote the growth of the NAS technology segment
- The Solid State Drive (SDD) technology offers more secure data encryption and storage using electronic chips, driving the demand for SSDs across a rising set of applications
- The Asia Pacific regional next-generation data storage market is likely to witness the fastest growth, driven by a rise in disposable income and growing consumer awareness regarding the benefits of next-generation data storing devices
Read 120 page research report with TOC on "Next-Generation Data Storage Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Technology, By Technique (Direct-Attached Storage, Network-Attached Storage), By Type, By End User, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/next-generation-data-storage-market
Increase in digitization of information is also one of the key drivers of the market. Furthermore, IoT and embedded devices generate information, log files, and metadata. Securely storing large-scale datasets is the need of the hour and cloud computing is positioned to cater to this need of the market efficiently. Advancements and the increased adoption of cloud computing technologies and services such as hybrid cloud, IoT, BDaaS, and PaaS are also expected to play a crucial role in the growth of the market in the near future.
The demand for next-generation data storing platform and technologies is also expected to rise in the face of the emergence of smart machines such as self-driving cars and robots. Connectivity with the internet and the presence of a variety of sensors and data storing systems in these machines make them a good source of an unprecedented volume of digital information that can be collected and analyzed for a range of purposes. These software-enabled machines are often controlled and operated from centralized remote points, necessitating the use of advanced and reliable solutions for storing information. Thus, the rising adoption of such machines is expected to drive the market in the near future.
The storing, management, and organization of data across various industries and sectors are often subject to specific data requirements of operations and processes specific to the industry or sector. Moreover, industrial expertise and technological advancements must be combined to achieve high-speed, large-scale, efficient, and secure data storage. These complex requirements could hinder the adoption of a variety of next-generation data storing solutions, especially in small- and medium-sized companies that lack the required infrastructure. Nevertheless, the emergence of advanced and economical technologies —backed by an increase in funding for R&D in emerging and investigational products —indicate a promising future for the global next-generation data storage market.
The competitive landscape of the market is highly competitive owing to the presence of a number of well-established companies. Some of the leading companies in the market are Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company, Hitachi, Ltd., NetApp, Inc., Dell Inc., IBM Corporation, Micron Technology, Inc., Netgear Inc., and Inspur.
Grand View Research has segmented the global next-generation data storage market based on technology, technique, type, end user, and region.
- Next-Generation Data Storage Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Magnetic Storage
- Hybrid Flash Array
- Next-Generation Data Storage Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Direct-Attached Storage
- Network-Attached Storage
- Storage Area Network
- Next-Generation Data Storage Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Local (on-premise)
- Remote (cloud)
- Next-Generation Data Storage End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Government Bodies
- Telecom Companies
- Cloud Service Providers
- Next-Generation Data Storage Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Communications Infrastructure Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Air And Missile Defense Radar (AMDR) Market – The AMDR market is expected to witness high growth due to increased need for larger radar foot prints across Europe, East Asia and the Middle East.
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) Market – Grid modernization initiatives, urge for energy conservation and implementation of regulatory mandates are some of the factors expected to favorably impact the AMI market.
- Network Analytics Market – Increasing adoption of cloud computing techniques with widespread applications across various sectors is expected to accelerate demand for the network analytics market.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.