SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 27 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In less than one week, 1,000 senior business executives, entrepreneurs, and distinguished leaders from the public sector and civil society will gather at the BSR Conference 2010 to gain the insights and connections they need to integrate sustainability into strategy and core business—a necessity for success in today's fast-changing world.
The BSR Conference 2010, "Innovate. Integrate. Inspire.," takes place from November 2 to 5 in New York and features:
- Forward-looking CEOs, including Avon's Andrea Jung, Monsanto's Hugh Grant, and Rockefeller Foundation President Judith Rodin, who are tackling sustainability challenges—and delivering solid financial, social, and environmental results.
- Inspirational speakers such as The 99 creator Naif A. Al-Mutawa, Museum of Modern Art Senior Curator Paola Antonelli, and Women for Women International Founder and CEO Zainab Salbi.
- More than 40 practical and interactive sessions on topics from sustainable consumption and climate change adaptation to conflict minerals and human rights.
- A social networking site where participants can start a discussion, search for attendees, schedule meetings, and stay informed of last-minute Conference updates.
- Results from an annual survey of BSR's 250 member companies on the "State of Sustainable Business" (to be released November 3, with experts available for media interviews in person and by conference call on November 4 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. EST).
For more information on the Conference that is regularly ranked by independent analysts as one of the top corporate responsibility events globally, follow these links to register and get updates on the agenda, speakers, and sessions.
Media may request a complimentary press pass to the BSR Conference 2010, or survey results and conference call instructions, from BSR Communications Director Amon Rappaport at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A leader in corporate responsibility since 1992, BSR works with its global network of more than 250 member companies to develop sustainable business strategies and solutions through consulting, research, and cross-sector collaboration. With offices in Asia, Europe, and North America, BSR uses its expertise in the environment, human rights, economic development, and governance and accountability to guide global companies toward creating a just and sustainable world. Visit www.bsr.org for more information.