PRINCETON, N.J., April 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Next Inning Technology Research (http://www.nextinning.com), an online investment newsletter focused on semiconductor and technology stocks, has updated outlooks for Intel (Nasdaq: INTC), Cirrus Logic (Nasdaq: CRUS), PMC-Sierra (Nasdaq: PMCS), QLogic (Nasdaq: QLGC), and Cavium Networks (Nasdaq: CAVM).
Next Inning editor Paul McWilliams has leveraged a decades-long career as a semiconductor industry insider to deliver in-depth insights and winning stock selections for his newsletter subscribers. McWilliams' Next Inning model portfolio has posted huge gains, returning nearly 330% since its inception in 2002, and he has been picking more potential big winners for 2011.
Despite predictions from dozens of Wall Street analysts and tech sector research firms, McWilliams was the only one to forecast Intel's earnings report correctly, with estimates that matched the chip giant's Q1 results and Q2 guidance perfectly. Along with McWilliams' Intel forecast and his bullish calls ahead of strong earnings by Apple and Qualcomm on Thursday, Next Inning subscribers have access to dozens more as McWilliams publishes in depth earnings previews and coverage throughout earnings season. There are still a number of potential tech earnings winners to be covered this quarter.
Trial subscribers will also receive McWilliams' highly acclaimed State of Tech series, offering in-depth, sector-by-sector coverage of over 65 leading tech companies. The full set of State of Tech reports will be published ahead of earnings season, offering specific guidance on which stocks he thinks investors should own and which should be avoided.
To take advantage of this offer and receive these reports for free, please visit the following link:
McWilliams covers these topics and more in his recent reports:
- While 43 analysts, IDC and even Gartner got the Intel story embarrassingly wrong, Paul McWilliams, editor of Next Inning Technology research nailed it again. Not only did his forecast for $12.85 billion in Q1 revenue match Intel's report, he even hit on all the key points that drove Intel's success in his extensive State of Tech coverage. Following the report, has McWilliams adjusted his outlook for Intel?
- Should investors be concerned about Cirrus Logic's high concentration of business with Apple? Does McWilliams think production problems reported by Cirrus have negatively impacted Apple? Does McWilliams expect Cirrus to enjoy a relief rally following the stock's recent weakness?
- What are the primary risks facing PMC-Sierra? Is McWilliams expecting PMC-Sierra to offer a Q2 forecast that comes in above analyst expectations? Could PMC-Sierra double this year?
- Should QLogic investors be concerned about competition from Emulex and Mellanox? What is McWilliams' fair value range for QLogic and how much upside does it represent?
- What leads McWilliams to describe Cavium as "as close to perfect as any tech company I cover?" What are the two most exciting new dimensions to the Cavium story that are set to take hold in 2011? Has all this and more already been priced into Cavium's stock?
Founded in September 2002, Next Inning's model portfolio has returned 346% since its inception versus 47% for the S&P 500.
About Next Inning:
Next Inning is a subscription-based investment newsletter that provides regular coverage on more than 150 technology and semiconductor stocks. Subscribers receive intra-day analysis, commentary and recommendations, as well as access to monthly semiconductor sales analysis, regular Special Reports, and the Next Inning model portfolio. Editor Paul McWilliams is a 30+ year semiconductor industry veteran.
NOTE: This release was published by Indie Research Advisors, LLC, a registered investment advisor with CRD #131926. Interested parties may visit adviserinfo.sec.gov for additional information. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investors should always research companies and securities before making any investments. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security.
CONTACT: Marcia Martin, Next Inning Technology Research, +1-888-278-5515
SOURCE Indie Research Advisors, LLC