ORLANDO, Fla., July 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- 2015 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference --
- 4th Annual Nintex Partner Awards recognize 12 partners who are driving global awareness and adoption of Nintex's Workflow Automation platform with innovative programs and solutions.
- Nintex partners in the Americas, APAC and EMEA regions were named winners in four award categories: Business Excellence, Marketing Impact, Nintex Choice, and Solution Innovation.
- Awards were presented at the 2015 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference in Orlando.
Nintex, the global standard in workflow automation, today announced the winners in its 4th Annual Nintex Partner Awards program which recognizes the contributions 12 partner organizations have made to evangelize and drive adoption of Nintex's Workflow Automation platform worldwide.
"The 2015 Nintex Partner Award winners are best-in-class in what they do," said Nintex CEO John Burton. "Every day these award-winning partners are working hard to help companies transform business processes by automating workflows and forms powered by Nintex. We're proud to recognize a dozen partners this year, and celebrate the value these partnerships bring to Nintex's ongoing success."
Winners in four award categories were announced today at the 2015 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference in Orlando include:
Business Excellence Awards – recognizes partners for driving strong revenue growth
- Americas: Protiviti, Inc.
- APAC: InfoShare
- EMEA: KCS.net Solutions GmbH
Marketing Impact Awards – recognizes partners for delivering revenue-generating marketing campaigns
- Americas: Gig Werks
- APAC: PT Ebiz Cipta Solusi
- EMEA: bluesource Information Limited
Nintex Choice Awards – recognizes strategic and promising partners
- Americas: Neudesic
- APAC: KBQuest Hong Kong Limited
- EMEA: IOZ AG
Solution Innovation Awards – recognizes partners for their ingenuity, technical sophistication, and business impact
- Americas: Provoke Solutions US
- APAC: Myriad
- EMEA: PointBeyond
To learn how to become a Nintex partner visit https://www.nintex.com/partners#Become-a-Partner.
Nintex, the global standard for workflow automation, enables enterprise IT to more quickly and easily create and manage simple to sophisticated business processes from the back to front-office. More than 5,000 customers in 90 countries, through the company's global network of more than 1,100 partners, turn to Nintex's Workflow Automation platform to drive productivity and accelerate business results. In 2015, Nintex was named Microsoft Office & SharePoint Application Development Partner of the Year and acquired Drawloop, one of the Top 10 paid apps in the Salesforce AppExchange. From automating workflows and forms, to document generation, the Nintex platform works in the cloud, on mobile devices, and across hybrid and on-premises environments. Learn more at www.nintex.com.
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.