LONDON, May 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Nintex, the global standard for process management and automation, today announced the worldwide finalists for its 2019 Nintex Solution Innovation Awards across several categories. The awards recognise customer organisations who are driving impactful and innovative business solutions by leveraging the powerful and easy-to-use Nintex Platform.
The award finalists were selected based on nominations submitted by Nintex customers and partners earlier this year. Nominations were open to every organisation that turns to Nintex capabilities for successfully managing, automating and optimising a wide-range of business processes including visual process mapping - Nintex Promapp™, Nintex Process Intelligence, Nintex Workflow, Nintex Forms, Nintex Mobile, Nintex Drawloop DocGen® for Salesforce, and Nintex Drawloop DocAutomation. Nintex Partners were also encouraged to submit nominations for solutions they designed and implemented on behalf of customers.
"Every Nintex Solution Innovation Award finalist has achieved impressive results with Nintex's process management and automation capabilities," said Nintex Chief Customer Officer Josh Waldo. "We're very pleased with the number of organisations who entered this year's awards program and shared the impressive ways they are using the Nintex Platform to improve the way people work."
Judges reviewed and ranked submissions based on product depth and breadth, industry and/or vertical impact, and resulting benefits.
2019 Nintex Solution Innovation Award finalists by award categories include:
Regional Transformation Leaders
- AMER: City and County of Denver, Klohn Crippen Berger, and Marriott International
- APAC: Auswide Bank, Fair Work Ombudsman, State Library of New South Wales, and WA Department of Communities
- EMEA: De Watergroep, Ministry of Youth and Sport Affairs – Kingdom of Bahrain, SUEZ, and Virgin Atlantic
Game Changing Nintex Capability-Specific Deployments
- Nintex Drawloop: Absolute Roofing Solutions, DH Technologies, and Greysteel
- Nintex Promapp: Auswide Bank, Auto & General Holdings, and Eterna PLC
Successful Cloud Expansion
- Allegis Group, Ryder Architecture, and State Library of New South Wales
Public Sector Standouts
- Nintex Platform: City and County of Denver, Manawatu District Council, and National Research Council – Canada
- Nintex Promapp: City of Canning, City of Greater Geraldton, and Port Stephens Council
- Financial Services: Auswide Bank, Bittrex, and SAFE Credit Union
- Health & Life Sciences: Alembic Pharma, DynaLife, and Siemens Healthcare
- Energy: Dover Fueling Solutions, Eterna PLC, and Nesco LLC
- Education: Alberta Teachers Association, Auburn University, and Singapore Institute of Technology
The winners of the 2019 Nintex Solution Innovation Awards will be announced on Monday, June 3. In addition to the category winners, one customer will be recognised with the top honour as the 2019 Nintex Champion.
Nintex will celebrate 2019 customer winners and their supporting partners at its upcoming user and training conference, Nintex ProcessFest, September 30 – October 3, in Bellevue, Washington. To learn more go to https://www.nintex.com/nintexprocessfest2019/.
Nintex is the global standard for process management and automation. Today more than 8,000 public and private sector clients across 90 countries turn to the Nintex Platform to accelerate progress on their digital transformation journeys by quickly and easily managing, automating and optimising business processes. Learn more by visiting www.nintex.com and experience how Nintex and its global partner network are shaping the future of Intelligent Process Automation (IPA).
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.