ORLANDO, Fla., July 14, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- 2015 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference --
- Nintex makes strategic investments in the Nintex Global Partner Network by introducing differentiated tiers, new self-serve trainings and certifications, and core marketing assets to drive partner profitability and to ensure customers' continued success with Nintex.
- New Nintex Partner Portal, https://partner.nintex.com, offers enhanced content and single sign-on (SSO) to multiple Nintex properties, including key CRM functionality to help partners co-manage pipeline transparently and more efficiently.
- More than 1,100 partners and more than 5,000 customers turn to Nintex as the basis for business process automation, from the back-office to the front-office, on-premises and in the cloud.
Nintex http://www.nintex.com/, the global standard in workflow automation, today announced significant enhancements to its global partner program to help partners drive more profitability across their businesses. The Nintex Partner Program has been re-designed to make doing business with Nintex even faster and more lucrative for both Nintex Solution Partners (VAR's and SI's) and Nintex Technology Partners – reinforcing Nintex as the basis for business process automation from the back-office to the front-office.
"Nintex is committed to helping our partners reinvent productivity and business process for our mutual customers through hybrid and cloud solutions," said Nintex's VP of Partner Strategy & Programs Josh Waldo. "We're making significant new investments in our Partners to make it easier than ever for them to make money while rapidly developing and deploying repeatable, scalable, and successful solutions with Nintex."
Program highlights include:
- Partner Types and Tiers – Nintex recognizes partner models, both Solution and Technology Partners, and offers three tiers including: Premier, Certified, and Registered. Nintex Solution Partners are partners that resell or refer business to Nintex, while Nintex Technology Partners are product-oriented companies that integrate with the Nintex Platform. Additionally, Nintex Training Providers deliver training services to other partners and/or customers. Partners may be recognized as one type of partner or multiple types of partners as one entity depending on their capabilities/offerings and engagement with Nintex. Tier details include:
- Premier – highly-active top reselling, referral, and technology partners.
- Certified – active reselling, referral, and technology partners with requisite certifications and/or product integration validations.
- Registered – partners that refer business to Nintex but without requisite certifications.
- Partner Portal – filled with new assets and resources, the new Nintex Partner Portal features significant CRM integration, including forecasting and pipeline information, customer renewal data/alerting, deal registration, and much more. It also includes an easy-to-use interface, improved search, a better authentication experience, as well as a marketing center, product center, and learning center full of new assets and interaction. Available at https://partner.nintex.com, the portal is built on SharePoint 2013 on Microsoft Azure with SSO access to the Nintex demo environment and a new Learning Management System (LMS) for training and certifications.
- Learning Center – Nintex now offers 24/7 self-service training modules from the Nintex Learning Center to help partners get up-to-speed on Nintex tools as well as core and specialized certifications. Additionally, all core content is provided to training providers for free, providing partners with the ability to re-deliver content with value-added services for other partners and customers.
- Marketing Center – available in the Nintex Partner Portal, product-specific and scenario-based marketing campaigns and assets are ready for partners repeated use. Playbooks, how-to guides, campaigns and a new Joint Lead Generation (JLG) funding request form are quickly accessible in the portal.
- Product Center – also available in the Nintex Partner Portal, partners may get up-to-speed on Nintex Workflow, Nintex Forms, Nintex Mobile, Nintex Connectors, and upcoming product releases and enhancements.
To learn more, please visit http://www.nintex.com/partners.
Nintex, the global standard for workflow automation, enables enterprise IT to more quickly and easily create and manage simple to sophisticated business processes from the back to front-office. More than 5,000 customers in 90 countries, through the company's global network of more than 1,100 partners, turn to Nintex's Workflow Automation platform to drive productivity and accelerate business results. In 2015, Nintex was named Microsoft Office & SharePoint Application Development Partner of the Year and acquired Drawloop, one of the Top 10 paid apps in the Salesforce AppExchange. From automating workflows and forms, to document generation, the Nintex platform works in the cloud, on mobile devices, and across hybrid and on-premises environments. Learn more at www.nintex.com.
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.