BELLEVUE, Wash., June 29, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Nintex, http://www.nintex.com/, will celebrate innovation in workflow automation as a titanium sponsor of the Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference, July 12-16 in Orlando. As the recipient of the 2015 Microsoft Office and SharePoint Application Development Partner of the Year Award, Nintex, through its global network of more than 1,000 partners, helps more than 5,000 customers drive employee productivity and satisfaction by turning time-consuming, manual steps into automated, efficient workflows across devices.
Nintex will exhibit in Booth #510 and will host a series of events during the four-day conference to acknowledge partner and customer success with its technology. Visit http://www.nintex.com/wpc for a complete schedule of Nintex's WPC-activities and to stay current on company news.
- Nintex Partner Pre-Day on July 12 – Nintex executives including Nintex CEO John Burton will share the company's strategic priorities for its new fiscal year, outline product innovations, and unveil new investments and initiatives within the Nintex Global Partner Program. This event is invite only.
- 2015 Nintex Partner Awards on July 12 – Nintex will announce the winners of its 5th annual awards program, which recognize the contributions partner organizations have made evangelizing and driving adoption of the Nintex platform. Twelve award winners, across three geographies, will be named in four categories.
- WPC Speaking Engagements on July 13 and 15 –
- Nintex VP of Product Technology Mike Fitzmaurice will showcase Nintex Mobile "Pack Your Workflows in Your Pocket and Go" in the WPC Expo Hall Theater on July 13 from 12 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. Eastern.
- Nintex VP of Strategy & Partner Programs Josh Waldo will present "Make it real! Drive the Most out of Office 365 with Nintex Solution Scenarios" with bluesource Principal Technology Strategist Tim Walwyn and Gig Werks Managing Partner Joe Giegerich on July 13 at 3:30 p.m. Eastern.
- Nintex SVP of Global Sales Christian Smith will deliver "Smash it! Driving a profitable Office 365 + Nintex Business" with Eastridge President Travis Hargett on July 15 at 1 p.m. Eastern.
Nintex's workflow automation platform, http://www.nintex.com/workflow-platform, which includes Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms for SharePoint and Office 365, streamlines processes on and between today's most-used enterprise content management systems and collaboration platforms, connecting on-premises, cloud workflows, and mobile users.
Together with its global network of partners, Nintex helps thousands of public and private organizations automate their business processes on-premises, in the cloud and on mobile devices. As the global standard in low-code workflow automation, the Nintex Workflow Platform delivers the right content to the right people anywhere. To learn more visit, www.nintex.com.
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.