BUFFALO, N.Y., June 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- VoIP Supply, LLC (www.voipsupply.com), North America's leading supplier of VoIP equipment and complete solutions, today announced the immediate availability of Cisco TelePresence® Callway, a subscription-based telepresence service that is part of the Cisco Collaboration Cloud as part of their growing array of video communications solutions they now offer.
Cisco TelePresence Callway is a cloud-enabled service providing small and medium-sized businesses with all the benefits of telepresence without needing video infrastructure equipment on site that requires IT experience and management, removing both the cost and the complexity of deployment.
With Cisco TelePresence Callway, businesses can:
- Join up to 12 participants in a call (Cisco TelePresence Callway bridges are available for a monthly fee, and allow for customizable URIs such as [email protected]).
- Videoconference with colleagues, partners, customers and extended team members outside their organization using compatible standards-based systems.
- Include users on a compatible computer with Cisco Jabber Video.
- Forget about counting minutes, because Callway comes with unlimited video calling and desktop sharing.
- Turn their Callway video service subscription into a hosted VoIP service, with the optional "VoIP Phone Out," to make unlimited outgoing phone calls for only $9/month.
With Cisco TelePresence Callway, businesses get:
- A high-quality "in-person" experience with HD video and crisp audio.
- An intelligent cloud service that's easy to setup and eliminates the need for specialized IT expertise or additional equipment to begin video calling.
- Secure videoconferencing with media encryption.
- Business-class customer service provided by Cisco.
"Cisco TelePresence Callway delivers the benefits that a cloud service should: It is easy to use, does not require specialized equipment or resources to maintain, and brings a rapid return on investment," said Garrett Smith, Chief Marketing Officer at VoIP Supply. "Because it's so simple, businesses can easily strengthen important relationships that require that 'in-person' communication experience—without all the fuss and cost of IT staff."
For additional information about Cisco Callway videoconferencing solutions available through VoIP Supply call toll-free 1-800-398-8647 or visit http://www.voipsupply.com/blog/cisco-callway-part-1-what-is-callway.
About VoIP Supply
VoIP Supply, LLC (www.voipsupply.com), a division of Sayers Technology Holdings, is North America's leading supplier of VoIP equipment and integrated communication systems for businesses of all sizes, service providers and resellers. Widely recognized for its depth of product knowledge and industry expertise, VoIP Supply sets the standard for vertical e.tailing – providing value-based pricing across its comprehensive product catalog, expert technical support, rapid product provisioning and installation, global logistics services and market-making promotions for manufacturers of all sizes. In addition to technology and service prowess, VoIP Supply is a three-time INC 5,000 honoree and in 2007, was ranked number 45 on the Entrepreneur Magazine's Hot 100 fastest growing companies in the U.S. Buffalo's Business First newspaper recently ranked VoIP Supply among Western New York's top 50 privately-held companies rating the company as one of the best places to work in the region, as well as the fastest growing company in WNY for 2006 by winning the Business First Fast Track 50 Award.
SOURCE VoIP Supply