MILPITAS, Calif., Sept. 28, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- noHold is excited to announce their Artificial Intelligence (AI) Platform, SICURA®, is now available via the Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
Since noHold's inception in 1999, its software has always been provided via the cloud. Back then it was called ASP, Application Service Provider. Since then, the Cloud has continued to grow in functionality and familiarity. Cisco predicts, "By 2021, 94 percent of workloads and compute instances will be processed by cloud data centers; 6 percent will be processed by traditional data centers." (Cisco)
Having experience in providing SaaS through the cloud for almost two decades, noHold has recognized firsthand the importance of reliability and security for its clients. We are thrilled to be able to offer our technology on yet another platform that excels in those areas, Google Cloud Platform.
noHold and its clients are now able to take advantage of the benefits Google Cloud provides which include:
- Top security and compliance from ISO, FR, HIPAA, and more.
- Extreme reliability – 99.95% uptime guaranteed.
- Scalability – adding Google Cloud to noHold's portfolio allows for the flexibility to easily handle increases in client needs.
- Improved performance – faster load times with coverage around the world.
- Data analytics to capture, process, store, and analyze your metrics.
- Live migrations of virtual machines.
- Multiple types of storage that securely back up your data.
"It has been beautiful to see the evolution of the cloud space. We are happy to see in Google a partner that helps us better serve our customers," said Diego Ventura, CEO and Founder of noHold.
About noHold, Inc.
noHold is a privately held company established in 1999 and is headquartered in Milpitas, CA, USA (Silicon Valley). noHold is the acknowledged leader in Web based Self-service solutions with a mission to deliver real answers to real questions – real fast. Simple to use, easy to implement and as close to human as you can get, noHold turns automated customer support into cognitive customer interactions. noHold customers include Cisco, Dell, McAfee and a host of industry leaders. More information can be found at http://www.nohold.com.
408.946.9200 ext. 356
All other product and service names are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE noHold, Inc.